X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by Waffles1981 View Post
    In the wake of the confirmed death of the female American aide worker held hostage by ISIS, Obama has requested a three-year limited use of force authorization against ISIS. His request limits use of offensive ground forces so that any military action taken by America does not become another prolonged, drawn-out conflict waged by the American military like the one that occured after the US invasion of Iraq.

Well meaning, cogently written, but still naive. Your offering is 'Jimmy Carter" stuff. Full of good intentions, bonhommie, and kum by Ya, short on substance, and the will to win. Just the sort of Hillary's Village sh..t that empowers idiots like Obama, and more to the point, gets people killed.

When you have an Islamic annointed, educated? and trained turd for Chief Executive, this is what you get. This is the clown who claimed Al Quida "is on the run". This is the dunce, no doubt coached by Valerie Jarret, Susan Rice, and slobs of the same mind set who referred to terrorist action in Paris as a "random shooting".

I can't help but imagine how the 'Head Shed" at ISIS has be laughing their islamic ***es off, when Ocrappa makes one of his frequent, stupid, moronic, and totally inane comments.

Ocrappa is nothing more than an ethical, moral, and mental midget. He typically and routinely puts politics and expediency ahead of morality, decency, the right thing, and the all important will to win. On his best day Ocrappa empowers our enemies, and remains , because of his "attributes" almost as dangerous to American lives as our enemies.

OTH, King Abdullah has once more demonstrated what it is to be a leader, a commander in chief with some cajones, proficiency in the operational arts, and a man head and shoulders above the likes of Mfr. Ocrappa.

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    As Predicted, ISIS Takes It To The Next Level

People need to wake up!!!!

http://nypost.com/2015/02/13/isis-at...erican-troops/

Thankfully no one was killed but whose to say the next time we will be so lucky. It's been said time and time it's not if it's when and thy need to be stopped.

Like everything else the White House won't acknowledge the magnitude of the danger we face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Meizele_15481; 02-13-2015, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Izzys rule!!

Leave a comment:

• Max K
    replied
    Look, mate,
    This is great:
    An update
    From the Caliphate.

ISIS parody

Last edited by Max K; 02-13-2015, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by Max K View Post
    Okay, you know "what we're dealing with" first hand, so you don't need to watch it (and as you say, you might have reasons not to watch it). But this kind of freedom-freeloader should watch it, living in a security bubble provided and maintained by others:

Sadly, I'm not surprised. This country is so fvcking screwed it's not even funny.

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    You're all equal alright. All equally poor under Communism, you moron. Read a history book sometime.
    WTF is a book? And what's with you and these facts you keep trying to bring to the table? I want to talk about how I FEEL on the issue, which is far more important than your facts.

Side note - Your post totally reminded me of something I saw a few months back. A black producer made a documentary (don't recall the subject matter), but he said in an interview soimething to the effect that he felt it was important to make the movie to share the historical information, which he implied is being repressed and hidden in books, which are not accessible to "the people". It's rare that I am speechless, but I was when I heard that.

Leave a comment:

• Langford PR
    replied
    ...lobotomy? (or was that already done?)

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Or a D&C...

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Okay, you know "what we're dealing with" first hand, so you don't need to watch it (and as you say, you might have reasons not to watch it). But this kind of freedom-freeloader should watch it, living in a security bubble provided and maintained by others:

Sometimes a bitchslap is appropriate

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    You're all equal alright. All equally poor under Communism, you moron. Read a history book sometime.

Some people (sheeple) seem bound and determined to dumb. Of course, there is more than ample example for that stupidity. It's provided by the likes of Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and a supporting cast which would fill a fair sized stadium.

Funny thing about communism. It's about the biggest damned lie ever foisted on the human race. But then, P.T. Barnum nailed it when he said "There's a sucker born every minute". The young lady pictured above illustrates Barnum's wisdom.

Classless, equal society? How come the "Comrade Leadership" lives in luxury, while the supposed beneficiaries of the lie live in squalor, stand in endless lines for basic necessities, and have to ask the party leadership to take a crap?

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Max K
    replied
    Originally posted by mac266 View Post
    There is absolutely no way I am watching that video. After 100 firefights of my own against the Republican Guard and later Al Qaeda, plus a decade of seeing human depravity as a cop back home, my dreams are haunted enough. I know the cruelty of war and the description of what happened is enough. I get it, and I'm not watching.

Leave a comment:

• mac266
    replied
    I think people should watch the entire 22 minutes too. Every person on this planet needs to know what we're dealing with.
    There is absolutely no way I am watching that video. After 100 firefights of my own against the Republican Guard and later Al Qaeda, plus a decade of seeing human depravity as a cop back home, my dreams are haunted enough. I know the cruelty of war and the description of what happened is enough. I get it, and I'm not watching.

Leave a comment:

• slc
    replied
    3809730_370.jpg

You've got to read the fine print... oo)
    Actor portrayal of Daesh lifestyle. Enlistment in Daesh may result in maiming that could greatly impact your sex life. Some Daesh enlistees have experienced sudden explosive death syndrome due to coalition bombing. Individual results may vary.

Daesh promises of pay, lifestyle, and sex life does not constitute a guarentee of actual lifestyle. Bucolic lifestyle and rich sex life only redeemable upon forfeiture of life as a martyr. Bucolic lifestyle is seen on a TV while you suffer eternal damnation. Any resemblance to actual persons, previously martyred, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Good luck with that 72 virgins thing.

Leave a comment:

• Langford PR
    replied
    ............. warnings about the rise of terrorism were met with "it's all fabricated." ...............
    Omg, yes! One version or another of that garbage is all I've heard since I started my lines in 2009, Emma. Denial is a warm, safe, fuzzy place for people on both sides of the fence and also those riding it.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5833 users online. 330 members and 5503 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X