Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bind their hands and feet and let the hungry hogs sort em out!

Comment

C-130 air spray of pigs blood...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

My prayers goes to the victim and his family.
        Last edited by Talal; 02-03-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
          Watched the entire 22 minute video absolutely cruel. I have no faith at all in our worthless WIMP in the White house doing anything to put a stop to this barbaric group...The world needs to get together and say enough is enough and unleash the most horrendous hell on ISIS. Every member needs to be exterminated.

Page was loading very slow for me also..
          If we're going to get serious about the air bombing campaign, we need forward air controllers on the ground to tell the Air Force where to strike.

How long's it going to take for BOYKING to admit we need those boots on the ground.....

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            C-130 air spray of pigs blood...
            LMAO. That's a good one!

Comment

For those who didn't see the whole video, this young man's blackened/charred skin was dripping off of him.

Serious question to the historians on this board: is there ANYTHING in the history of wars in the last century that was THIS depraved?

Comment

Oh Emma, I can be much more evil...

Comment

1900-1999? Yes.
                  2000- yes. Islam oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    Oh Emma, I can be much more evil...
                    Down boy, down boy. You and Langford both wanna just turn the whole Middle East to glass.

While you guys and Beachcop are right that even the Islam that moderate Muslims follow is problematic because it requires Sharia Law......you can't forget that we now have King Abdullah and Egypt's Al-Sisi who've put their lives at risk by taking on ISIS.

And don't forget this brave Jordanian pilot was Muslim. The Jordanians were the first to sign up to our alliance.

Speaking of which, it ****es me off we couldn't use our special forces to try to rescue him. Maybe we did.....but since Obama is doing nothing more than photo op bombing, and not doing anything of substance, I wouldn't doubt if he nixed a Pentagon request to help in a rescue. Don't know if the Pentagon asked, but in an Alliance, we're all brothers and sisters and when someone in your Alliance gets shot down, you feel just as strongly about rescuing them.

Comment

I don't forget our friends. I NEVER forgive our enemies...
                      My fuse is too short to put up with this.

Comment

Depraved lunatics. I think I am in line with CCCSD on how we should deal with these *************....
                        REINSTATE THE TRIG
                        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                        Your logic defies logic
                        Originally posted by Rudy8116
                        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                        Originally posted by Michigan
                        Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                        Originally posted by TheTick
                        A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                        Originally posted by 02paul09
                        Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Mark my words:

Since all Obama's doing is playing tit for tat.....except their tat is always the next level of escalation.....ISIS is going to do something gruesome to the American female next.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            Mark my words:

Since all Obama's doing is playing tit for tat.....except their tat is always the next level of escalation.....ISIS is going to do something gruesome to the American female next.
                            We need a POTUS that will actually act....

This whole situation is so damn infuriating
                            REINSTATE THE TRIG
                            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                            Your logic defies logic
                            Originally posted by Rudy8116
                            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                            Originally posted by Michigan
                            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                            Originally posted by 02paul09
                            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Oh no. NOT The RED Line!

Comment

President Obummer won't act on the ISIS situation, he's too busy playing golf, and weighing on Lebron James topics.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5526 users online. 326 members and 5200 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X