Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhall
    replied
    I sit here and await to see what Jordan is going to do that our country's leadership doesn't have the balls to do!

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
    Watched the entire 22 minute video absolutely cruel. I have no faith at all in our worthless WIMP in the White house doing anything to put a stop to this barbaric group...The world needs to get together and say enough is enough and unleash the most horrendous hell on ISIS. Every member needs to be exterminated.

Page was loading very slow for me also..
    I think people should watch the entire 22 minutes too. Every person on this planet needs to know what we're dealing with.

Leave a comment:

• Retired96
    replied
    Watched the entire 22 minute video absolutely cruel. I have no faith at all in our worthless WIMP in the White house doing anything to put a stop to this barbaric group...The world needs to get together and say enough is enough and unleash the most horrendous hell on ISIS. Every member needs to be exterminated.

Page was loading very slow for me also..

Leave a comment:

• Sooner2000
    replied
    Such barbarism. Sure glad I didn't come across the video of the execution by accident. The video captures from Fox was enough for me....

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    ....duplicate (anyone else having trouble with pages loading...)
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 02-03-2015, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Jordanian's King actually knows how to lead. He's actually trained in special forces (trained in the U.S.). Unlike Obama, King Abdullah will probably take the lead in this fight. But he'll need our help.

Abdullah was just here in DC today....cutting his trip short when the video was released a few hours ago. I'm sure he was here asking for help from the Boy-King. I hope Boy King at least gives him equipment, intel support, money. But this president is so detached who knows.....

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    started a topic As Predicted, ISIS Takes It To The Next Level

As Predicted, ISIS Takes It To The Next Level

As most have probably heard by now, ISIS has released a video of the Jordanian pilot being burned alive in a cage.

We're not winning this war, folks. They're ALL in; our alliance is doing half-assed measures. More like photo-op measures.

Wait till they tape whatever it is they plan to do to the American female they've been holding for sometime.

I'd be happy if this idiot Boy-King could just bring himself to call this Islamic extremism. But no. Tonight he referred to them as "that organization."

Again....like sitting back and watching Neville Chamberlain let Hitler gobble Europe up in the 1930s. Except I don't remember even the Nazis being this f*cking depraved.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6012 users online. 336 members and 5676 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X