300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Emma, you are right. I should just let it go, but I cant.
    Oh, sorry, CCCSD, just saw this. Yes, you know firsthand much of what we speak about. Like Boko Haram....since you're so familiar with Africa, you know this is just another ISIS cousin we should be paying attention to but since we have so many people in denial about ISIS that's right in our *****ing faces, it's not even worth talking about Boko yet.

Comment

• Since president for life democratically elected Mugabe is now the head of the security council, I'm SURE it will be fixed soon... Just have to put real threats aside while he finishes his land grabs, along with South Africa, and stabililizes the Southern region...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        Since president for life democratically elected Mugabe is now the head of the security council, I'm SURE it will be fixed soon... Just have to put real threats aside while he finishes his land grabs, along with South Africa, and stabililizes the Southern region...
        Yep, like when Kaddafi was made head of human rights at the UN.

Comment

• ..... Awa......
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• More backlash by ISIS (because a cruel world just won't give them the jobs they deserve). Everybody wants to get ahead, right? How is ISIS much different? They just want to get a head. Or in this case, 21 Kurdish heads: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrymple...-v#.xuazEA6RDq
            https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

• Maybe it's time we played Cowboys and muslims.

Or in our case cops and muslims?

You guys and girls be safe out there. It's just a matter of time before one of us runs right up on something in progress or about to go down. Be prepared.
              "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                Yep, like when Kaddafi was made head of human rights at the UN.

And "Adolph" headed up the United Jewish Appeal-Berlin Branch in 1938.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5922 users online. 355 members and 5567 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X