Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video shows ISIS parading a bunch of prisoners in orange jumpsuits through Kirkuk in Iraq, each in their own cage. This video is neither violent nor graphic, but it is nevertheless disturbing.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c44_1423901898

More on this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

• Originally posted by Max K View Post
      New video shows ISIS parading a bunch of prisoners in orange jumpsuits through Kirkuk in Iraq, each in their own cage. This video is neither violent nor graphic, but it is nevertheless disturbing.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c44_1423901898

More on this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
      Wait until they burn them all alive. SAVAGES. I think POTUS, AG, and Congress should fly out there personally and fix things....oh yeah, take all the hoodrats with them for security.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
        As Predicted, ISIS Takes It To The Next Level
        Indeed. Let us hope this is just a scare photo, designed to get more propaganda value out of the Jordanian pilot's execution:

[edit]: The above photo may not be what it seems to be, according to this link: http://www.therightplanet.com/2015/0...hildren-alive/
        Last edited by Max K; 02-15-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Who makes orange jumpsuits for children?

Comment

• Child labor in China...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by cccsd View Post
                child labor in china...
                lmfao!
                Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                  Child labor in China...
                  I was going to say "CA Dept. of Corrections" but you're probably more right than anyone else could hope to be.

Comment

• I love the mentality some have regarding Guantanamo Bay and the interrogation tactics used saying things like "if we torture terrorists for information, we are no better than them".

So let me get this straight. On one hand, you have terrorists slaughtering innocent women and children for the purpose of oppressing an entire society of people and jamming a political/religious agenda down their throat. On the other hand, you have US interrogators torturing known terrorists for the purposes of gaining information that could lead to the prevention of the aforementioned acts. Yep...no difference there

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris396 View Post
                      I love the mentality some have regarding Guantanamo Bay and the interrogation tactics used saying things like "if we torture terrorists for information, we are no better than them".

So let me get this straight. On one hand, you have terrorists slaughtering innocent women and children for the purpose of oppressing an entire society of people and jamming a political/religious agenda down their throat. On the other hand, you have US interrogators torturing known terrorists for the purposes of gaining information that could lead to the prevention of the aforementioned acts. Yep...no difference there
                      When has a war on ANYONE been won by being kinder and gentler than them? This country is so fvcking pussified, it's sickening.
                      Originally posted by RSGSRT
                      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

• White House now thinks the best way to combat ISIS in the long-run is with JOBS. I get that she meant we need to improve their economic situation BUT THAT IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN SINCE 2001!! We pumped billions into Iraq and Afghanistan's economy. Even flat out handed "Village leaders" hundreds of thousands of dollars IN CASH. The money just went right back to funding their fight against us and now look what happened to Iraq. When will these politicians learn that country building does not work. We can not invade a country and try to look like the good guys to the people we are fighting at the same time, no war has ever worked like that ....EVER.

"We're killing a lot of them, and we're going to keep killing more of them. ... But we cannot win this war by killing them," Harf said on MSNBC's "Hardball." "We need ... to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs, whether --"

At that point, Harf was interrupted by host Chris Matthews, who pointed out, "There's always going to be poor people. There's always going to be poor Muslims."

Harf continued to argue that the U.S. should work with other countries to "help improve their governance" and "help them build their economies so they can have job opportunities for these people."

She said: "If we can help countries work at the root causes of this -- what makes these 17-year-old kids pick up an AK-47 instead of trying to start a business?"
                        Source and full article: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...r-too-nuanced/

I liked the comment about the 17 year-old. Maybe she forgot we have an all-volunteer Military and the average age of our military is 19. I enlisted when I was 17, what made me want to pick up an M4 instead of trying to start a business? The adventure and the excitement and the fact that it is pretty much impossible for a 17 year old to own a business unless their parents are the 1%. Very few 17 year old's in America want to "start a business" and it's going to be like that but tenfold in these middle-eastern countries. The military will always attract the young and the poor and you will never be able to get rid of those two groups that's just how the world works. But apparently that isn't how it works in the Democrats bubble of Ethiopia.
                        Last edited by Miller11x; 02-18-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
                          White House now thinks the best way to combat ISIS in the long-run is with JOBS.

Comment

• That must be it. Sawing off heads probably only pays minimum wage at best. Maybe they will bypass immigration laws and get them over here for vocational training for something a bit more lucrative. Maybe obamaCare navigators.

Comment

• I guess George Patton was nuanced when he said, "You don't win a war by dying for your country, you win it by making the other bastard die for his."?
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                                That must be it. Sawing off heads probably only pays minimum wage at best.
                                I'm sorry, but this really hit my funny bone. LMAO.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6375 users online. 365 members and 6010 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X