300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waffles1981 View Post
    In the wake of the confirmed death of the female American aide worker held hostage by ISIS, Obama has requested a three-year limited use of force authorization against ISIS. His request limits use of offensive ground forces so that any military action taken by America does not become another prolonged, drawn-out conflict waged by the American military like the one that occured after the US invasion of Iraq.
    Waffles, I don't mean to be so hard on ya, since you're new, but this is one of the few sites anywhere on the internet that has been SPOT ON about what's been going on in the Middle East. A lot of people are being duped, and many others are just worn out. For example I spent several years on three different special ops sites where my warnings about the rise of terrorism were met with "it's all fabricated." And that was coming from special operators. Now they're wiping egg off their faces. And they should've known better. The average American citizen has been naïve and inattentive as well.
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 02-11-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waffles1981 View Post
      In the wake of the confirmed death of the female American aide worker held hostage by ISIS, Obama has requested a three-year limited use of force authorization against ISIS. His request limits use of offensive ground forces so that any military action taken by America does not become another prolonged, drawn-out conflict waged by the American military like the one that occured after the US invasion of Iraq.
      as I ~~cough~~ bullsheot...
      Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
      Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]12758[/ATTACH]

Those are airplane accidents into "random" buildings.

Sincerely,
        B. Obama
        No, it's workplace violence. Disgruntled pilots.
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

• So....question from the naive teenager....

Does this count as a declaration of war? Against ISIS?

It is a stunt, for sure, but we ARE going in....right?
          REINSTATE THE TRIG
          Originally posted by Iowa #1603
          Your logic defies logic
          Originally posted by Rudy8116
          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
          Originally posted by Michigan
          Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
          Originally posted by TheTick
          A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
          Originally posted by 02paul09
          Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

• No. It would have to be a Formal Declaration. This just gives legality to sending troops, calling up Reservists, etc.
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              No. It would have to be a Formal Declaration. This just gives legality to sending troops, calling up Reservists, etc.
              Thats absurd - can we expect a "Formal Declaration"? Or is that up to the next president (who hopefully has some balls).
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
              Your logic defies logic
              Originally posted by Rudy8116
              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
              Originally posted by Michigan
              Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
              A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
              Originally posted by 02paul09
              Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

• Technically the last true "Declaration of war" happened in 1941 after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Everything else has just been congress authorizing military action.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  ............. warnings about the rise of terrorism were met with "it's all fabricated." ...............
                  Omg, yes! One version or another of that garbage is all I've heard since I started my lines in 2009, Emma. Denial is a warm, safe, fuzzy place for people on both sides of the fence and also those riding it.
                  Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                  “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                  “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                  "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                  ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• 3809730_370.jpg

You've got to read the fine print... oo)
                    Actor portrayal of Daesh lifestyle. Enlistment in Daesh may result in maiming that could greatly impact your sex life. Some Daesh enlistees have experienced sudden explosive death syndrome due to coalition bombing. Individual results may vary.

Daesh promises of pay, lifestyle, and sex life does not constitute a guarentee of actual lifestyle. Bucolic lifestyle and rich sex life only redeemable upon forfeiture of life as a martyr. Bucolic lifestyle is seen on a TV while you suffer eternal damnation. Any resemblance to actual persons, previously martyred, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Good luck with that 72 virgins thing.

Comment

I think people should watch the entire 22 minutes too. Every person on this planet needs to know what we're dealing with.
                      There is absolutely no way I am watching that video. After 100 firefights of my own against the Republican Guard and later Al Qaeda, plus a decade of seeing human depravity as a cop back home, my dreams are haunted enough. I know the cruelty of war and the description of what happened is enough. I get it, and I'm not watching.
                      MAC

Comment

• Originally posted by mac266 View Post
                        There is absolutely no way I am watching that video. After 100 firefights of my own against the Republican Guard and later Al Qaeda, plus a decade of seeing human depravity as a cop back home, my dreams are haunted enough. I know the cruelty of war and the description of what happened is enough. I get it, and I'm not watching.
                        Okay, you know "what we're dealing with" first hand, so you don't need to watch it (and as you say, you might have reasons not to watch it). But this kind of freedom-freeloader should watch it, living in a security bubble provided and maintained by others:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

• Originally posted by Max K View Post
                          Okay, you know "what we're dealing with" first hand, so you don't need to watch it (and as you say, you might have reasons not to watch it). But this kind of freedom-freeloader should watch it, living in a security bubble provided and maintained by others:

You're all equal alright. All equally poor under Communism, you moron. Read a history book sometime.

Comment

You're all equal alright. All equally poor under Communism, you moron. Read a history book sometime.

Some people (sheeple) seem bound and determined to dumb. Of course, there is more than ample example for that stupidity. It's provided by the likes of Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and a supporting cast which would fill a fair sized stadium.

Funny thing about communism. It's about the biggest damned lie ever foisted on the human race. But then, P.T. Barnum nailed it when he said "There's a sucker born every minute". The young lady pictured above illustrates Barnum's wisdom.

Classless, equal society? How come the "Comrade Leadership" lives in luxury, while the supposed beneficiaries of the lie live in squalor, stand in endless lines for basic necessities, and have to ask the party leadership to take a crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Max K View Post

Sometimes a bitchslap is appropriate
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

• Or a D&C...
                                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3168 users online. 152 members and 3016 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X