300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Predicted, ISIS Takes It To The Next Level

As most have probably heard by now, ISIS has released a video of the Jordanian pilot being burned alive in a cage.

We're not winning this war, folks. They're ALL in; our alliance is doing half-assed measures. More like photo-op measures.

Wait till they tape whatever it is they plan to do to the American female they've been holding for sometime.

I'd be happy if this idiot Boy-King could just bring himself to call this Islamic extremism. But no. Tonight he referred to them as "that organization."

Again....like sitting back and watching Neville Chamberlain let Hitler gobble Europe up in the 1930s. Except I don't remember even the Nazis being this f*cking depraved.

Jordanian's King actually knows how to lead. He's actually trained in special forces (trained in the U.S.). Unlike Obama, King Abdullah will probably take the lead in this fight. But he'll need our help.

Abdullah was just here in DC today....cutting his trip short when the video was released a few hours ago. I'm sure he was here asking for help from the Boy-King. I hope Boy King at least gives him equipment, intel support, money. But this president is so detached who knows.....

Comment

....duplicate (anyone else having trouble with pages loading...)
      Last edited by EmmaPeel; 02-03-2015, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Such barbarism. Sure glad I didn't come across the video of the execution by accident. The video captures from Fox was enough for me....

Comment

Watched the entire 22 minute video absolutely cruel. I have no faith at all in our worthless WIMP in the White house doing anything to put a stop to this barbaric group...The world needs to get together and say enough is enough and unleash the most horrendous hell on ISIS. Every member needs to be exterminated.

Page was loading very slow for me also..
          Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
            Watched the entire 22 minute video absolutely cruel. I have no faith at all in our worthless WIMP in the White house doing anything to put a stop to this barbaric group...The world needs to get together and say enough is enough and unleash the most horrendous hell on ISIS. Every member needs to be exterminated.

Page was loading very slow for me also..
            I think people should watch the entire 22 minutes too. Every person on this planet needs to know what we're dealing with.

Comment

I sit here and await to see what Jordan is going to do that our country's leadership doesn't have the balls to do!
              Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
              Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
              It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Discussing and total bull$hit
                Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Looks like Jordan will answer the murder of their citizen by executing their prisoners.

We just release them.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    ....duplicate (anyone else having trouble with pages loading...)
                    well at least it isn't my computer
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Fox just reported that Jordan has executed some of the prisoners they were holding..... Kill every one of them, I say burn them to death...
                      Retired LASD

Comment

Fox just reported that Jordan has executed some of the prisoners they were holding..... Kill every one of them, I say burn them to death...
                        Last I heard they were going to hang them all tonight............................
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Time to do what needs to be done: nukes. Anywhere they are gathered. Rain death X11 million anytime they pop up...
                          **** the populace who doesn't agree.

And blast ALL networks with the last three minutes of the video every hour on the hour.
                          Last edited by CCCSD; 02-03-2015, 10:45 PM.
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Like Rudy said, they respond with swift executions of AQ prisoners.......we release the Command Structure.

You're right, Retired, sooner or later Americans are going to realize this problem just isn't over THERE. We need to be ruthless.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                              Time to do what needs to be done: nukes. Anywhere they are gathered. Rain death X11 million anytime they pop up...
                              **** the populace who doesn't agree.
                              The only thing you and I probably quibble over is exactly what the B1 and B2 drop.........but totally agree we need stop half stepping. Either do it right or not at all.

And "not at all" is not an option.

Like I said, wait till they kill the American chick in their depraved way.
                              Last edited by EmmaPeel; 02-04-2015, 08:28 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2672 users online. 129 members and 2543 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X