Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great SuperBowl

Way to go Patriots!

Not as much because Tom Brady's so hot, but because I'm tired of defensive teams winning the damn thing.

That was not boring.

Seahawks did a good job too.

That's twice Pete Carroll has lost a championship game because of a bad play call.

Guess the Seahawks are going to lose some of their bandwagon fans.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Sorry all you Seahawk fans.

Sorry Jasp

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
        Sorry all you Seahawk fans.

Sorry Jasp
        We'll....you don't have to be sorry...most of those seahawk fans are only 2 years or less. They will fade away and grasp onto another trendy team. (absolutely no offense to any original Seahawk fans)

Driving by the stadium - because I had a call to go to and hook someone up. I can't tell you how many Seahawk fans there were - overwhelmingly more than Patriots fans walking towards the Stadium.

Comment

That intercepted pass will go down as one of the worst calls in Super Bowl history.
          I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

What's worse, that play call or going for it on 4th and 1 against Texas University and leaving just enough time and just enough room for Vince Young to run it in?
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
              What's worse, that play call or going for it on 4th and 1 against Texas University and leaving just enough time and just enough room for Vince Young to run it in?
              That play call. Much, much worse and on a bigger stage.

Comment

Really bad call. From all angles - Seattle had NE on the ropes. It just crumbled after that; including the false start on the Seahawks giving NE virtually the kneel down win.

Being a Broncos fan, I've heard from some Seattle fans that they rather lose like my team did last year than to do what they did and lose the way they did.

I'm not sure about that.....as, last year I felt more deflated than a Patriot's football by being destroyed by Seattle among anything.

Comment

Broncos fan here too.

What were the Pats thinking before that last Seattle offsides? Take a kneel down in the end zone and take the safety? Then free kick it back to Seattle?
                  I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                    Broncos fan here too.

What were the Pats thinking before that last Seattle offsides? Take a kneel down in the end zone and take the safety? Then free kick it back to Seattle?
                    No....it would have been a quick run up....you could see the formation. But.....love the classy Seattle players brawling

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
                      No....it would have been a quick run up....you could see the formation. But.....love the classy Seattle players brawling
                      LMAO....that was funny. Loved this game.

Comment

The commercials were really good this year too.

I also didn't realize there were so many good sequels coming out this year.

Comment

LMAO....that was funny. Loved this game.
                          Em - the only reason you like tom brady is because he makes a great serial killer in that popular show he was on......what was it called....oh....Dexter!

Comment

The commercials were really good this year too.

I also didn't realize there were so many good sequels coming out this year.
                            Disagree with commercials.....waaaayyyy too serious tones going on. I like them funny! But.....somehow that Nissan commercial about the "daddy....daddy daddy...." airport scene.....jalapeno in my eyes. Gosh dangit!

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
                              Disagree with commercials.....waaaayyyy too serious tones going on. I like them funny! But.....somehow that Nissan commercial about the "daddy....daddy daddy...." airport scene.....jalapeno in my eyes. Gosh dangit!
                              That's because they were targeting us chicks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3723 users online. 203 members and 3520 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X