Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC Woman tries to feed bears, succeeds

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NC Woman tries to feed bears, succeeds

    Woman known for feeding bears found dead in N.C. woods

    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-kn...arolina-woods/
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!



    In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

  • #2
    But...why?

    Why feed bears? Why do it unarmed? Why go out into the middle of the woods? Why go alone? Why be an idiot?
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
      Woman known for feeding bears found dead in N.C. woods

      http://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-kn...arolina-woods/
      Umm. I think I qualify as certifiable now. First I read your title. Then I read your post.

      My Sparkling ICE Pink Grapefruit drink is all over the screen.




      Dunno if you meant that to be funny or if it was accidental. But you can quit your day job and become a comedian now, swat op.

      Comment


      • #4
        Reminds me of the dufus in Alaska who said he could befriend Bears. He and his GF got slaughtered. Dar-Win...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
          But...why?

          Why feed bears? Why do it unarmed? Why go out into the middle of the woods? Why go alone? Why be an idiot?
          As a former employee in a national park I can tell you that Professor Darwin has a strong presence in the woods. Most people have a strong dosage of anthropomorphism, and it can easily get them in trouble when it comes to dealing with wild animals. I've seen people feeding squirrels a few feet away from a sign that said that it was illegal to feed the animals (trains the animals to become dependent on humans mostly during summer, and then starve in the winter when there is a fraction of the humans to feed them).

          This is why we employees commonly referred to them as "tourons" (unless them made themselves out to be pains in the rear, for which we then referred to them as "touroids"). When people go on vacation (especially in the wilderness), they commonly leave their brains at home.
          This Space For Rent

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
            As a former employee in a national park I can tell you that Professor Darwin has a strong presence in the woods. Most people have a strong dosage of anthropomorphism, and it can easily get them in trouble when it comes to dealing with wild animals. I've seen people feeding squirrels a few feet away from a sign that said that it was illegal to feed the animals (trains the animals to become dependent on humans mostly during summer, and then starve in the winter when there is a fraction of the humans to feed them).

            This is why we employees commonly referred to them as "tourons" (unless them made themselves out to be pains in the rear, for which we then referred to them as "touroids"). When people go on vacation (especially in the wilderness), they commonly leave their brains at home.
            Well then....

            I have a newfound respect for parks & rec workers
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
              But...why?

              Why feed bears? Why do it unarmed? Why go out into the middle of the woods? Why go alone? Why be an idiot?
              Life is harsh. Our advanced civilization makes it possible to forget that. Or at least, some of the people, who live in a security bubble provided by the military and the police, want to forget that life is harsh and dangerous. They are deeply invested in a worldview like something out of a disney movie. But nature is so indescribably brutal that animal documentaries must be edited so that these people are protected from seeing that brutality.

              My guess is, the woman in the article was projecting certain human characteristics onto the bear. That the bear would be thankful. That the bear would send her a Christmas card. Well, not the last one. But almost. That if you do a good deed (like giving food to a bear), you will be rewarded. It's tempting to live in such a world, because it's nice, it's rational, it's comfortable. And it's easy, to simply project from yourself outwardly, instead of actually observing what's out there. This might also be the reason why a majority of Americans see no problem with Islam: projection of their own beliefs and underlying values onto Islam.
              https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

              List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                Reminds me of the dufus in Alaska who said he could befriend Bears. He and his GF got slaughtered. Dar-Win...
                yep, the "Grizzly Man" ... what a complete waste of life, especially the GF ......

                Comment


                • #9
                  NC Woman Tries To Feed Bears, Succeeds

                  Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                  Woman known for feeding bears found dead in N.C. woods.....
                  Well, one thing is for certain, she will never do that again!

                  Comment

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 3212 users online. 163 members and 3049 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X