300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
    I hope to jeebus you have better looking girls in your area than I do. The ones in my area have faces just made for radio and are lucky they can fit through the door.
    I was gonna say... around here if someone asked me where to go for eye candy, fast food joints wouldn't even be on the list.

Comment

It's an ad, made to catch the guy's eye. But, I wouldn't want my kids watching that ad during the Superbowl.
      Originally posted by JasperST
      "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

There's no way that's a real food product at Carl's Jr (we call it Hardee's). Also, that commercial doesn't really make me want to run out of the house for food - makes me want to run to the bathroom and lock the door.
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
          There's no way that's a real food product at Carl's Jr (we call it Hardee's).
          It's a real product.

And that ad has already had over 3 million views on Youtube. And I bet most of those views are by people in their target audience. Pretty smart marketing.
          This Space For Rent

Comment

I am more concerned about how stupid that product is.....

But no, that is not family appropriate at all.
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
              Hardees must be going out of business if they are trying to attract a man's belly through his ****

A shame they used to serve good *** food there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                It's a real product.

And that ad has already had over 3 million views on Youtube. And I bet most of those views are by people in their target audience. Pretty smart marketing.
                Really??? It looks gross.
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by NextofKin View Post
                  Hardees must be going out of business if they are trying to attract a man's belly through his ****

A shame they used to serve good *** food there.
                  You can actually see part of her nipple in the freeze frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                    Really??? It looks gross.
                    I think most people would agree, but as I said the internet makes ads like that type of stuff still marketable. It never would have worked around 30-40 years ago (i.e. John Belushi never got an endorsement deals for cottage cheese after the movie Animal House).
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

First, this ad came out almost one year ago. Look at the date of the original video found here, Published on Feb 2, 2014.

Second, this is a parody, look at the title of aforementioned video: "Banned Carl's Jr Superbowl Commercial (Parody) - Big Sausage Breakfast"

Third, there is no breakfast item on their menu which has a 12 inch sausage nor has there ever been.

Fourth, the production company who makes videos for Carl's JR and affiliates as well as Carl's JR itself claim they "had nothing to do with this spoof ad." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel...b_4742316.html
                      “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                        As an actress, she really sucks.
                        What you did there, I see it. And I approve.

Comment

I would want my kids to see it!

...now as for myself........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3553 users online. 198 members and 3355 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X