Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote now, vote often!

Tha' O needs a official type Queeny!

Ratha' than do a list of O.COM 101's, da' Trig say just to vote for one.....

Jents of da' O, start a vote'in I do declare!!!

Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

O.K. I start..

Love those sweet lips, big hips, nice tits, and mace in da' face, so I vote fer' Officer Iowa 1603!!!!!

You stupid idiot, Officer Iowa is a guy!

Oh yea, I ferget'z....

well'z, I taint perfect!
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Vote! Get out and vote! Vote for your favorite Kennedy, but VOTE!
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        Vote! Get out and vote! Vote for your favorite Kennedy, but VOTE!
        Ya' heard da' Officer CCCSD....

And iz da' whateva'!!!

Last edited by asullivan; 01-27-2015, 12:10 AM.
        -Frank

Comment

I vote for all thin papered toilet tissue to be banned from store isles. Can't stand when my wiping handed finger to break through...
          Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
          Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
          It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Ok so what are we voting for? King/Queen of O.com?

I vote Iowa 1603 & Lady Blue. I ship it so hard
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by jhall View Post
              I vote for all thin papered toilet tissue to be banned from store isles. Can't stand when my wiping handed finger to break through...

Young'in come in here and hop'z on my lap..I wanna' learn ya' dump'in....

Good'z.....

Da' reason ya' get "break through'z" is cuz' ya' push and poke at da' same timez, my boy....

Just poke and don't push!!!!!

-Frank

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
                Ok so what are we voting for? King/Queen of O.com?

I vote Iowa 1603 & Lady Blue. I ship it so hard
                No No indy, just da' queeny, I got ma' reason'z....

So Officer LB tiz ya' vote.....

Vote noted!

BTW what doe's ya' ship????

Tiz thou a 101??????
                Last edited by asullivan; 01-27-2015, 01:35 AM. Reason: sEcreT coMputa' stuffy....
                -Frank

Comment

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
                  Originally posted by RSGSRT
                  We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                  Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                    No No indy, just da' queeny, I got ma' reason'z....

So Officer LB tiz ya' vote.....

Vote noted!

BTW what doe's ya' ship????

Tiz thou a 101??????
                    Well ya see'z der Admrial, da ship iz wen ya see da lady and ya see da man and in ya head der, youz pitcture dem K-I-S-S-I-N-G in dat der tree over yonder.

(It is a term used in pop culture to designate two people as being romantically involved. For example, I would "ship" Dr. Crusher and Captian Picard from Star Trek, Princess Leia and Han Solo from Star Wars, or any other two characters that seem made to connect)

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                    I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
                    No one does. I think we are voting for "Queen" of O.com - so far we have 1 vote Iowa, 1 vote Lady Blue, 1 vote thin toliet paper, and 1 vote for the Kennedy family.
                    REINSTATE THE TRIG
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    Your logic defies logic
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                    Originally posted by 02paul09
                    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Going to ignore the Ginger again?

Figures!
                      Originally posted by JasperST
                      "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
                        Well ya see'z der Admrial, da ship iz wen ya see da lady and ya see da man and in ya head der, youz pitcture dem K-I-S-S-I-N-G in dat der tree over yonder.

(It is a term used in pop culture to designate two people as being romantically involved. For example, I would "ship" Dr. Crusher and Captian Picard from Star Trek, Princess Leia and Han Solo from Star Wars, or any other two characters that seem made to connect)

No one does. I think we are voting for "Queen" of O.com - so far we have 1 vote Iowa, 1 vote Lady Blue, 1 vote thin toliet paper, and 1 vote for the Kennedy family.

Well'z i dink Officer Iowa will at least place, or show, Officer Lady Blue has two shoes in!, da' thin tolliet paper can't be read afta' it's been'z used, dat' bastard family can keep on crash'in areoplanes as fer' as I'm concerned But Trauma1 tiz a vegas favorite regardless O' da' Ginger...

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                        Going to ignore the Ginger again?

Figures!

Figures or finga'z?????

Inquir'in peeps wanna' know!!!

That Hitler Obummer tiz' a fake!!!

Notice the dung fly tiz' miss'in on da' right side of dat' ugly mug???

-Frank

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                            YA!!!!! Vote'z or DIE!!!!
                            -Frank

Comment

Queen of the forum? That's easy, South Florida Cop. He looks just like a decomposing Queen Elizabeth.

I guess I need to add this:
                              I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6482 users online. 362 members and 6120 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X