300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did they all go to.

I first came to this site back in 2006 some of might remember that. I trouble logging on once and along with over 10,000 post my profile went missing. I say this because some of the people that I will name go back to than.
    being a gentlemen I will start with the Ladies. Smurfette_76, Kitty, BaseballBabe ,texaschickee there I others I just cant think of their names. They guys will there was Centurion44 boy did we have some good old talks back forward over my first post it was called drugs. bikeacop, stainless steel steve, we become good friends.

deputyx2, JBean, schoolcop, KiethM, ratpatrol 1042 Trooper , riverfuzz50 and the sarge These are just few of the wonderful people that were on this great site. I wish them all well and hope they stay safe.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Kieth M has been on here recently.

But like you, I wonder where Smurfette has been. I used to see her here on a regular basis when I was still a lurker.

I also wonder what happened to Sgt. Slaughter, sgt jon, deputyx2, LawFowl, GarbageMan, GreenZone, Baseball Babe, towncop, bluecitycop, etc.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

1042 Trooper is too busy administering the Affordable Care Act for President Obama.

Smurfette is blessing hearts around the country.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

TripleB is doing well in the private sector. Has family stuff going on but I reach out to her occasionally.
        Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

To GoldBadge and BikeCop501. next you speak to these people would you mine letting them know tat I am thinking of them thanks.
          There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
          ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
          MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

there was a lot of trolling a few years back and general BS that chased a bunch away
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
              there was a lot of trolling a few years back and general BS that chased a bunch away
              That combined with Cignus Media buying O.com
              Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Some of us are still here, although less often.
                Originally posted by JasperST
                "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Thanks for noticing me missing. I'm here very rarely.

Been busy with a new cop job, changing from Catholic to LDS (Mormon), selling a house, buying a house, getting divorced. I'm more busy on Facebook, these days. I'm getting better about checking in, here.

I just kind of reached my limit responding to Ask-A-Cop "what are my chances?", "can I go straight to homicide/SWAT/DARE?", "is a CJ degree worth it?" and "why don't we legalize marijuana?" threads.
                  Last edited by Kieth M.; 01-23-2015, 12:21 PM.
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

The Sarge is still kicking...Talked to him today as a matter a fact
                    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

I'll piggyback:

Outshined?
                      Md11pilot?
                      MonkeyBomb?
                      Kimble?
                      Magic Matt?
                      Mikeymedic?
                      Redders?
                      Roadking Trooper?
                      Willowdared?
                      Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                      Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Kimble hangs out on Real Police.
                        I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by jhall View Post
                          I'll piggyback:

Outshined?

MonkeyBomb?

Mikeymedic?

Roadking Trooper?
                          Willowdared?
                          I talk with the above frequently on other media

Along with Smurfette, Kieth, & 1042

I get an occasional email from deputy x2
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Oh, I forgot about: BigDog, AZLawDog, ArmyDiver, Outshined and Chiller
                            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
                              I first came to this site back in 2006 some of might remember that. I trouble logging on once and along with over 10,000 post my profile went missing. I say this because some of the people that I will name go back to than.
                              being a gentlemen I will start with the Ladies. Smurfette_76, Kitty, BaseballBabe ,texaschickee there I others I just cant think of their names. They guys will there was Centurion44 boy did we have some good old talks back forward over my first post it was called drugs. bikeacop, stainless steel steve, we become good friends.

deputyx2, JBean, schoolcop, KiethM, ratpatrol 1042 Trooper , riverfuzz50 and the sarge These are just few of the wonderful people that were on this great site. I wish them all well and hope they stay safe.
                              this forum isn't what it was when I first joined. In 2008 I joined the badge club. Now I'm looking for a new line of work.
                              sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5973 users online. 359 members and 5614 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X