300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Post of the Year 2014 Vote?

I figured TheTick, Michigen or Bike Cop would have selected the 2014 POTY by now. Are you guys slacking, or has everyone abandoned these forums?
    Last edited by NYCDep; 01-22-2015, 04:59 PM.
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

We could poll on it....nominations? Make a poll?
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

This is a yearly event. Tick usually handles it. He's slacking.

http://forums.officer.com/t191434/
      “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

He hasn't posted much lately
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I liked one from the comment section of a CNN article:

Jamesthe2nd Hadoken • 9 hours ago
          That's the problem though, 10,000 people could peacefully protest and 50 start looting and suddenly people lump them all together.
          1 • Reply•Share ›

DVN Jamesthe2nd • 9 hours ago
          Almost like 500,000+ police officers could go to work each day and perform their duty with no incident, but a few individuals go way too far and suddenly people lump them all together and treat all officers as evil.
          19 • Reply•Share ›

Comment

It's hard to choose one, because we've had a few doozies here during the past year..........

My favorites are:

hoodbeef's thread about Michael Brown and Eric Garner
            mrbondjames' (see above) thread about prostitution
            The really long thread about the events in Ferguson, MO
            Any other thread where the OP is called "Skippy", "Junior", "Clyde" and "Pal" pretty much from the get-go.
            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I never saw this hoodbeef thread...but it was nuked (not, I am just blind)

Although, the prostitution one was funny :P
              Last edited by indy_dibona; 01-22-2015, 07:43 PM.
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Your logic defies logic
              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/t197573/

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
                  Well.....I think I lost brain cells reading that.

Anyways, post #37, in above mentioned thread:

Boy you truly are ignorant...it wasn't just Officer Wilson's statements there were witness's that BACKED up his story along with physical and forensic evidence...do some research nipplehead
                  The class is real with the nippleheads
                  REINSTATE THE TRIG
                  Your logic defies logic

Comment

2 pages of idiot and 13 pages of ice cream,cake and cookies lol

Comment

Mmmmmmm cake......but #realtalktime - chocolate ice cream and apple pie is the best thing ever

And I cringed when I was Iowa referred to as "Mr. Angry Guy"
                      REINSTATE THE TRIG
                      Your logic defies logic

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post

That's when I know I am getting to them
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
                          Mmmmmmm cake......but #realtalktime - chocolate ice cream and apple pie is the best thing ever

Hell, I'llz give a BJ fer some ice cream and apple pie!

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                          That's when I know I am getting to them

Ya' neva' caught me Mr. Angry Guy, and da' Trig afta' we pulled off a bank jobby thinGy, or a stage robbery cuz' da' Trig. can out fly anythang, 'sept that 00 buck shot in ma' butt cheek'z ya'll dumped at us...
                          Originally posted by mookster
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          Originally posted by CityCopDC
                          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Iowa? Mr. Angry Guy?

I've always seen you as "tough but fair"
                            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                              Iowa? Mr. Angry Guy?

I've always seen you as "tough but fair"
                              Agreed - except to trolls. Trolls deserve to get their *** whooped
                              REINSTATE THE TRIG
                              Your logic defies logic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2954 users online. 160 members and 2794 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X