300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Obama ... traitor would be a compliment

In Memory of all aboard Extortion 17 and to EVERYONE who has ever served Honorably at the behest of the politicians who sent us there and everywhere for the defense of freedom.

Comment

Honoring those who gave all on Extortion 17, and ALL who wear the Trident.

Note: Ty Woods and Glenn Doherty are both in this video montage. Both were killed in Benghazi .....
      Last edited by that's my hand; 01-20-2015, 08:17 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

Does anyone think it ironic the most dreaded aircraft besides the BUFF is the Warthog ... WARTHOG ... how about that pork!!!
        Last edited by that's my hand; 01-20-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post

In Memory of all aboard Extortion 17 and to EVERYONE who has ever served Honorably at the behest of the politicians who sent us there and everywhere for the defense of freedom.

I just wanted to say thank you for your service to our country.

Stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
            I just wanted to say thank you for your service to our country.

Stay safe.
            Thank you, likewise just the same brother!

Comment

Does erase your "social media" set off any recent alarm bells for police officers?

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                Thank you, likewise just the same brother!
                I didn't serve in the military, but I appreciate the thought.

Stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                  I didn't serve in the military, but I appreciate the thought.

Stay safe.
                  Yeah, but the service you render to OUR country keeps us safe at home!

Comment

Thank you, it's my pleasure to serve in LE.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/21...pentagon-cuts/

Now look what's facing cuts by this administration. When will the real Americans please stand up?

Comment

Real Americans? What is that? This mutt is in his second term...REELECTED. Maybe we are all just delusional. They are right and we are wrong. Maybe we should all just sit around and wait until "his" brothers cut off our heads.
                        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                          Real Americans? What is that? This mutt is in his second term...REELECTED. Maybe we are all just delusional. They are right and we are wrong. Maybe we should all just sit around and wait until "his" brothers cut off our heads.
                          Guilty as charged, El Jefe! I knew Grandma was on to something when she said we'd all be in metal cages if he was elected. (She was a Democrat ... for ... gulp....Hillary). She ended up voting for him, because he was a Democrat. What bothers me is not that he lied to me, but he duped so many lifelong Democrats, the JFK variety, and many of them are now too old and feeble to really care anymore. That's what really aggravates me the most is that he took advantage of their trust and duped them. I miss her dearly, but I'm glad she doesn't have to feel the betrayal surely to come for so many pensioners.

Comment

Don and his wife Diane put on some of the funniest videos on youtube. He's a retired SEAL and goes all out to identify fake SEAL's. Does some great work. Here's one of his videos.

Comment

For your viewing pleasure ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3253 users online. 151 members and 3102 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X