Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really wish Michael Moore would drop dead from a heart attack.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
    Just remember, if Moore was to vapor-lock, a whole bunch of EMTs and maybe an engine company or two would have to be called to carry the Fat Bastitch. If he could be pronounced DRD (Dead Rght Dere), then they could take their time and use a crane and a big sling to get him to wherever he was going to be interred.
    "Gonna have to dig that hole wider and deeper, to fit that Fat Bastitch."
    This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
      Jesse never was a SEAL and he has some unpleasant "history" with Kyle. Kyle said he knocked him down, Jesse says didn't happen and sued.
      Not saying JV was an actual SEAL but a former SEAL confirms he was since he successfully passed basic underwater demolition training class#58. Also, we had an officer by the same name who was an Air Force para rescue jumper or PJ. He told me that Jesse got his name from him. I can't confirm that but it could be true since they were both special forces around the same time. Just sayin'.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

There he goes again flapping his jaws.

Comment

Jesse never was a SEAL and he has some unpleasant "history" with Kyle. Kyle said he knocked him down, Jesse says didn't happen and sued.
          Actually Jesse was UDT. The question was brought up to Don Shipley and Don is THE SEAL imposter detector. Don said that basically when Jesse went through BUDS (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL trng) they would make some UDT and some SEAL's, but all were considered SEAL's and wore the Trident. Jesse WAS a SEAL for all intent in purpose.

Yeah Kyle spoke to Bill O'Reilly about it and said that Jesse ran his mouth during a meeting at a SEAL bar and allegedly said some negative things about SEAL's when they had just put Michael Monsoor in the ground. He allegedly said a little too much and Kyle dropped him. Don't know wasn't there but I'd believe Chris Kyle over Ventura in case like that.
          Last edited by that's my hand; 01-22-2015, 09:14 PM. Reason: Shipley not Shipman misspell

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
            Good one. I bet Sanitizer could add a ball cap, glasses, and maybe even a scrufty beard to that.
            --
            Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by ftttu View Post
              Not saying JV was an actual SEAL but a former SEAL confirms he was since he successfully passed basic underwater demolition training class#58. Also, we had an officer by the same name who was an Air Force para rescue jumper or PJ. He told me that Jesse got his name from him. I can't confirm that but it could be true since they were both special forces around the same time. Just sayin'.....
              http://www.military.com/veteran-jobs...e-ventura.html

Ventura enlisted into the United States Navy and joined the Underwater Demolition Team (UDT) after graduating from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) school. Ventura frequently references his military service in public, and a lawyer from San Diego criticized him for faking his claims of being a SEAL.

Although Ventura never completed the extra 26 weeks of training to become a SEAL, the UDTs were broken apart and combined with the SEAL teams after Vietnam. Ventura claims that UDTs simply refer to themselves as SEALs due to the restructuring.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                Actually Jesse was UDT. The question was brought up to Don Shipley and Don is THE SEAL imposter detector. Don said that basically when Jesse went through BUDS (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL trng) they would make some UDT and some SEAL's, but all were considered SEAL's and wore the Trident. Jesse WAS a SEAL for all intent in purpose.

Yeah Kyle spoke to Bill O'Reilly about it and said that Jesse ran his mouth during a meeting at a SEAL bar and allegedly said some negative things about SEAL's when they had just put Michael Monsoor in the ground. He allegedly said a little too much and Kyle dropped him. Don't know wasn't there but I'd believe Chris Kyle over Ventura in case like that.
                I didn't see your post but it sounds like it a kinda sorta thing. The lawsuit supposedly is still on.

Comment

I didn't see your post but it sounds like it a kinda sorta thing. The lawsuit supposedly is still on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6350 users online. 364 members and 5986 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X