Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really wish Michael Moore would drop dead from a heart attack.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way I see it, Mr. Kyles reputation proceeds him. He was known as the legend.

Mr. Moore profits on upsetting people. Why even acknowledge this dude? He's not relevant lol.

Comment

He's so fat, he's relevant...to your car if you hit him.
      He's a Sniveling Land Orca.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

They should make a doll of him that is a cross between a Bobblehead and a Weeble.

Or better yet, put a caricature of him on a beach ball and let him get kicked/thrown around.
        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the very blanket of freedom I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you jut said "Thank You!" and went on your way.
          It saddens me that this tub o shiat and his ilk use their freedom of speech to (ironically) denigrate those who serve to defend and protect that very right. In my day, I had the pleasure of working around quite a few operators in "the community" and several snipers. It was a toss up who was scarier - the guys who would go into hot zones with a very small team with very little gear, or the dude who went out alone or with only one other guy to pop high value targets deep in Indian country.

Comment

Since his stupid comments went viral - I've heard that his "hit" movie Roger and Me was complete bullshyt - that he actually had 2 interviews with the CEO of GM Roger Smith and chose not to use them in the movie in order to make GM look bad to fit his agenda.
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Perhaps, one day, if Michael Moore summons up the courage to face down a cunning, powerful, and baffling enemy like, say the Golden Corral dessert table with all-you-can-eat soft serve, then maybe he will be able to appreciate the bravery and skill exhibited by the likes of Chris Kyle.
              "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                Moore was the inspiration behind Jabba the Hutt.

True story.
                actually it was the Death Star

Comment

He had to get some publicity somehow. Most people probably thought he had already had blown up his pump.

Comment

I really wish Michael Moore would drop dead from a heart attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by jdooley0790; 01-21-2015, 01:44 AM.

Comment

He wins any time he's talked about. He is not relevant and has no voice in my world. Also, I don't want him dead. I would love to see his eyes opened where he becomes an evangelist for conservative principles.

Comment

To the OP, don't worry about him having a heart attack; ask Jesse Ventura how much the SEAL community forgets!?!?

Big mistake .... doh!

Comment

Where's Princess Leia, a bikini, and a chain when you need one?
                          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                            To the OP, don't worry about him having a heart attack; ask Jesse Ventura how much the SEAL community forgets!?!?

Big mistake .... doh!
                            Jesse never was a SEAL and he has some unpleasant "history" with Kyle. Kyle said he knocked him down, Jesse says didn't happen and sued.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                              Where's Princess Leia, a bikini, and a chain when you need one?
                              Running thorugh my mind?

Comment

Just remember, if Moore was to vapor-lock, a whole bunch of EMTs and maybe an engine company or two would have to be called to carry the Fat Bastitch. If he could be pronounced DRD (Dead Rght Dere), then they could take their time and use a crane and a big sling to get him to wherever he was going to be interred.
                                "Gonna have to dig that hole wider and deeper, to fit that Fat Bastitch."
                                --
                                Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5583 users online. 318 members and 5265 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X