Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really wish Michael Moore would drop dead from a heart attack.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wish Michael Moore would drop dead from a heart attack.

Michael Moore Says All Snipers are ?Cowards?
    Last edited by Ex Army MP; 01-19-2015, 05:36 PM.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Keeps on eating like he looks, he probably will. Just another HT (Hollywood Turd).

Comment

He and Seth rogan and Liam née son all need to spend time in the real world. ****ing jacktards...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I can't say what I wish... on a discoverable forum.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

That idiot decided to take on Chris Kyle with all the good will toward him in American Sniper this weekend....what an idiot, LMAO.

Libs are self-destructing. All it took was to pull a few threads and they're coming apart.

Comment

Yeah Emma, they ARE self destructing. Know I'm "preaching to the choir" but my main problem with libs is the damage they do when they're in power. Now Moore, I wouldn't really consider him too much of a "spokesperson" for anything except, people who don't bathe too often. have only the most casual acquaintance with a razor blade, or knowledge of it's function, failure to properly apply and use his "Zit" medication during his 'formative" years.

He no doubt lacks knowledge in the use and application of soap, body wash,and is equally lacking in the knowledge and use of deodorants, and other aids to personal health and hygiene. He should be required under provisions of the Clean Air Act, to warn people NOT to stand, loiter, linger, or remain downwind of him at any time.

Past all that, he's a genuine hero. To people like that great American Jane Fonda, George Clooney, Eric Holder, Barack Ocrappa, the list goes on. Paradox is, most, if not all of those clowns spend some time and effort at looking decent and smelling good. Needless to say, the "jury is out" on that one.

Oh crap, no it isn't, they all stink. Even on days when there's no wind.

Comment

HEY HEY HEY!! Lay off Michael Moore just because his view on how to fight a war is different.

His idea is to eat the enemy's entire food supply...at one time.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

He's a POS....
                Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

now hes trying to back track since it blew up in his face saying he was talking about the one who got MLK

Comment

consider the source ...

Comment

Michael who?
                      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Moriarity?

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
                          now hes trying to back track since it blew up in his face saying he was talking about the one who got MLK

Figures, it's amazing how the libs crawfish, back track, cower, and try to cover their butts when they get nailed with the truth.

Comment

Moore was the inspiration behind Jabba the Hutt.

True story.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

No hurt would fit Jabba moore...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6169 users online. 334 members and 5835 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X