Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE most awesome dash-cam video ever...

I feel much better about liking Taylor Swift now...
    Last edited by tanksoldier; 01-17-2015, 06:51 PM.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Yeah, me too. Thanks for sharing, that's priceless.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm just glad my camera faces forward, not back...

Comment

I just saw this, courtesy of Twitter. Gains traction fast!

Unfortunately, I can only stand Taylor Swift for so long .
          Last edited by Laurendale; 01-19-2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

That poor guy,His life is going to be so rough for years, He may be able to shake it off in the car but i doubt he will be able to in the squad room .I love how he shuts down as soon as anyone can hear him and kicks right back into it when they pass lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
              That poor guy,His life is going to be so rough for years, He may be able to shake it off in the car but i doubt he will be able to in the squad room .I love how he shuts down as soon as anyone can hear him and kicks right back into it when they pass lol
              I'm only guess, but with the anti-police propaganda in the news seemingly non-stop by the liberal media, this was actually meant only to pass off as a real "Dash Cam Confessional" but truly was staged for police officer/public relations. JMHO.

Comment

naw i know people just like him , thye never think anyones looking at video unless its needed for paperwork.im betting he just got busted by someone who had a idea what he was doing

Comment

naw i know people just like him , thye never think anyones looking at video unless its needed for paperwork.im betting he just got busted by someone who had a idea what he was doing
                  I know of no one like that...and forwarded the link to...ummm...no one in particular
                  "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

If that's the case he's got some major issues ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5357 users online. 271 members and 5086 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X