300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS video purports to show boy executing 'Russian spies'

The Islamic State jihadist group released a video on Tuesday purporting to show a young boy executing two men accused of working for Russian intelligence services.

The video shows the two men apparently being shot dead by the child after being interrogated on camera about their alleged attempts to infiltrate IS in Syria.

Entitled "Uncovering an Enemy Within" in English, the video is narrated in Russian and opens with the interrogation of one of the men, who says he is a Kazakh citizen.

He says he was recruited by Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) to get close to an unnamed IS fighter.

The second man, who does not give his nationality but says he worked for the FSB in Russia previously, says he was tasked with killing an unnamed IS fighter.

Both men say they were told to collect and transmit information about IS fighters in Syria.

After the interrogations, the video cuts to an outdoors scene, where a bearded adult IS fighter in military-style clothes is standing next to a young boy armed with a pistol.

The man recites religious verses and says the two men are in the "custody of the lion cubs" of IS's self-declared Islamic "caliphate".

The boy has long hair and is dressed in a black zip-up sweater and military-style trousers.

The two men, dressed in matching grey outfits, are kneeling before the man and the child, who steps forward and shoots both men once in the head and then several times again after they collapse.

The end of the video appears to feature footage of the same boy from an earlier IS propaganda video telling an interviewer he wants to grow up to kill "infidels".

That footage appears to come from a video that emerged last year, showing the boy participating in a training camp for children, taking apart and reassembling a gun.

In that video, he gave his name as Abdallah, and said he was from Kazakhstan.

Russia's FSB agency had no immediate comment on the video.

The video appears to be the first time IS has shown a child carrying out an execution, though it has regularly featured children in its footage, showing them watching grisly killings and training to fight.

IS has held multiple foreign hostages, including a number of Western journalists and aid workers, beheading five of them in gruesome videos published online.

The group, which emerged from Al-Qaeda's one-time Iraq affiliate but has since split with the organisation, controls swathes of territory in Syria and Iraq.

It has declared an Islamic "caliphate" in territory it holds and has been accused of abuses ranging from slavery to forms of crucifixion.

The link to the unedited video is below. Warning, this footage is graphic.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/i...-russian-spies
    USAFR
    A1C
    2A3x3
    924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
    sigpic

That's fvcked up. But it should be shared on national television - THIS is the mindset of these people. They will not hesitate to put a bullet in the heads of all 332 MILLION of us. Appeasement will NOT work. They cannot be reasoned with.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Absolutely disgusting. Its sad that we are doing so little to deal with these degenerates
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

The little 'cub' in this incident is almost 'nice' compared to what they've done in the past......don't watch the videos if you're squeamish.

Taliban soccer...
        http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/1...raphic-images/

Decapitation....
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyWldmhg00I

Kid beheading a guy in Homs, Syria.....
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjmH5kU8msc

Another kid decapitating another guy (Free Syrian Army, no less....our 'allies')....
        http://www.military.com/video/operat...2683416927001/

More...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgkCeDrlGLo

Russians soldiers getting sliced up.....
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

More....
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=abc_1371591942

The barbarity of our enemy is beyond the comprehension of the VAST majority of the western populations.....hundreds of these videos all over the net. One new one should be shown with FULL audio every night on the evening news to wake the country up.
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
          The barbarity of our enemy is beyond the comprehension of the VAST majority of the western populations.....hundreds of these videos all over the net. One new one should be shown with FULL audio every night on the evening news to wake the country up.
          Agree. Especially the one where he's gurgling. Let some of these timid pacifists that say there's no such thing as evil tell us it doesn't haunt them.

Comment

Talking heads...?

Too soon?
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Maybe that fool sitting in the White House should be made to watch a lot of those videos, Maybe , just maybe he might see that those barbaric heathens are a absolute danger to the world and need to be terminated from the planet....But I doubt it because in my opinion he is one stupid AH.
              Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                Maybe that fool sitting in the White House should be made to watch a lot of those videos, Maybe , just maybe he might see that those barbaric heathens are a absolute danger to the world and need to be terminated from the planet....But I doubt it because in my opinion he is one stupid AH.
                Did you see where the *****er let 5 dangerous terrorists go from GITMO today? I'm sorry, I can't hold back on my utter disgust with this *****ing traitor anymore.

Americans should wake up and ring their Congressman or woman's phone off the hook starting right now.

Comment

if they really were Russian or employed by Russia then hopefully Putin will respond...hes got big huge ballz that clink..... you know...like a leader should have
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                  Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                    if they really were Russian or employed by Russia then hopefully Putin will respond...hes got big huge ballz that clink..... you know...like a leader should have
                    My. thoughts exactly. Why these people would think about poking the sleeping bear is beyond me. Hopefully Russia will take care of them, should our "leader" continue to not address the situation with more force. Oh and play more holes of golf.
                    USAFR
                    A1C
                    2A3x3
                    924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
                    sigpic

Comment

News is today that the POS standing behind the kid (al-Daghistani) was killed in Kobane....meh, 1 down 200,000 and rising to go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...led-Syria.html
                      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

I don't get why the media insists on using "purports" to execute, why would anyone think these aholes need to fake an execution when it's so easy for them to just grab people and do it!

To them, the victims are a dime a dozen, bullets cost almost nothing and an AK47 executes prisoners with the pull of a finger to do it for real on video, whereas faking it takes a lot more time and work.

Obviously if the victim is shown with a knife held to their throat in one scene, and then showed headless in the next scene laying in the sand with their bloodied head resting on their back- they were killed! The terrorists aren't going to waste hours mocking up a costumed dummy with fake blood and haul it out to the desert to pretend they executed someone!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4234 users online. 255 members and 3979 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X