300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were President?

With the recent and reoccurring attacks on normal people trying to live a normal life by muslims, what would you do to stop it? Everyday/week/month we hear of bombs,shootings,slashings,hatchet attacks, by the good ole peaceful muslims. The average person can't do much, but if you were President what would you do. I would stop any immigration of muslims to America today. I would send the army to any enclave in America where the muslims have settled and make sure American laws are being followed. No muslim is going to be allowed to enter the military or law enforcement or any job that requires any special clearance such as government,NASA , FBI, CIA, ect. I would make sure certain businesses were not taken over by muslims. We will not teach muslim religion in our schools.
    I know some are good or most are, but they brought it upon themselves and I don't want to sit back and wait for one of my family members to be killed by a muslim.
    Call me a racist if you must but I don't want to sit back and let it happen. Take your muslim crap back to where you came from!

I hear what you are saying, and you are right it is a very big concern. One thing I would do is bring a law in effect of a immediately that all security officers are sworn in just LEO's . This would mean that they would have the same power as any LEO and can work long side police in place where police would go. This leaves police to do other work which they would normally do.

If any of this makes any sense. I hope it does. I would with draw all ties with muslims close down their embassy here, and pull all Americans out of that county. I would double the security at all airports a cross the nation. all armed forces would be on alert.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Showing up at that rally in Paris yesterday would have been a good start...

After that I would triple the workplace enforcement to ensure businesses (corporate & contractors) aren't hiring people who don't have a right to be in this country. Once the message got out that there weren't any jobs to be had for illegal aliens that flow coming across the border, the task of securing the border would be much more manageable. Then I'd switch some of those resources to the border to ensure that there weren't any undesirables from any country or region entering our country.

Beyond that, I'd make sure that we weren't playing paddycakes with terrorist-supporting countries like Pakistan & Syria. Those countries would be SOL when it comes to receiving the aid of our taxpayers other than humanitarian supplies (drops would include information as to how their own countries are freaking them over). Regular doses of ordinance would be used to make sure that terrorist training camps are extremely difficult to establish. And harboring/aiding terrorists on a regular basis would be considered an act of war.

And lastly I would tell the UN that any countries that aren't willing to get on board would be free to go do something anatomically impossible. You're either with us or against us.
      This Space For Rent

Comment

I find that half the country (the left) believes that Islam is something that was made according to Western values of free speech, free expression, secular government, etc. They believe that Islam is a religion as we in the West understand it, with built-in Western values, and that all religions are the same anyway, and that they are not political, that they are about love and goodness, and that at the core of our being, we are all one, etc.

That's nice, but that's not Islam (Islam is this).

The left is not going to give up their beliefs about what Islam is, but the left dominates the media, education, and most government. That's the difficulty, isn't it? Kids grow up thinking Islam is a religion of peace. I'm afraid we might lose the country to Islam (the most effective invasion ideology in history). Some European countries, like England, are losing the battle with Islam, simply because of demographic invasion by Islam: Muslims have more wives and many kids and use more welfare (they make England pay for the Islamic demographic invasion: Islam wins, England loses). Non-Muslim English people are reproducing at below replacement level. It's just a matter of time until Muslims are the majority in England. At that time, Sharia law will likely be implemented (even now there are Sharia courts in London). But that's okay with the multi-culturalists, since they believe that every culture is the same (they call it equal), every religion is the same (they call it equal), every value system is the same (moral relativism). And if you disagree, they call that "racist".

So where would the president start? I think the president has to start by declaring American sovereignty as a high value (Obama doesn't believe in American sovereignty: he would prefer to have international organizations have much more say in how we as Americans live.) Once you have a country, and you love your country, then you can talk about how to protect your country. But Obama does not love America. I think that's where you have to start: you must love America. If you have a president who loves America, then the next step would be to follow some of the suggestions made by Geert Wilders in his "Warning to America": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CytsRfZBaTA
        https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Oh lordy where to begin....

1. Throw a-holder's *** under a very large bus, or at least put him in Pelican Bay
          1. No more foreign aid to any country harboring terrorists - that money can go towards helping lift up Americans in need here at home
          1. Immediately reduce the salary of member of Congress and the HOR to $50k per year, and they are subject to the same taxes and obligations as any normal American (like paying into Social Security)
          1. All those who wish to run for political office must pass the same background check standards of the most stringent LE agency in the country. It's only right that the people who make the laws be required to be just as law abiding as those who enforce it
          1. Enact actual immigration reform - not the BS they are proposing now that essentially forgives people for breaking the law

Man, I could do this all day.

The best part is that if I didn't have support for my measures, I'd just do a bama and enact executive orders to make this **** happen.

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
            I hear what you are saying, and you are right it is a very big concern. One thing I would do is bring a law in effect of a immediately that all security officers are sworn in just LEO's . This would mean that they would have the same power as any LEO and can work long side police in place where police would go. This leaves police to do other work which they would normally do.

If any of this makes any sense. I hope it does. I would with draw all ties with muslims close down their embassy here, and pull all Americans out of that county. I would double the security at all airports a cross the nation. all armed forces would be on alert.
            Are you meaning "security officers" as in, (gulp), mall security?
            SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
            SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

1) NO forgein aid to ANY country harboring, supporting or refusing to extradiate terrorists
              2) No forgein students allowed from countries that support terrorism
              3) Expel students from countries that support terrorism
              4) Make any terrorist act, including support, a capitol offense
              5) Require all madrassas (Muslim schools) curriculum be State approved
              6) NO facial coverings permitted in public
              7) Expel any Muslim AND HIS FAMILY that supports radical Islam
              8) ALL public publications relating to Islam must be in English
              9) re-establish monitoring of mosques
              10) No tourists allowed from countries that support terrorism
              11) No Muslims permitted in high-security Gov't jobs
              12) Specifically prohibit Sharia law

Yes, I know some of it may violate the Constitution but with his "Executive Orders" that never stopped the President before. Why should these?

Comment

Originally posted by hemicop View Post
                1)
                Yes, I know some of it may violate the Constitution but with his "Executive Orders" that never stopped the President before. Why should these?
                And here, my dear far left friends, is exactly why supporting Obama's ripping the Constitution in two in November with the immigration EO is why it will come back to haunt YOU as well.

Comment

Yes Like myself those with years under their belt know how to backup. I have 22 years under belt. I will say that there are those security officers out that would see this as change to became even more bigger cowboys if you know what I mean. Time like this LEO'S need all the back up they can get and MUST BE only those security officers that they can reliy on 110%.

Has things stand the way they are now, has officers a powerless to do anything. Less say one of dumbasses bomb the Fox River mall in Appleton and people go nuts breaking into shops while the police dealing with mall. I come in back up my brothers and sisters What can do I do with out the power. citizen arrest is nothing , What they need is someone who can back up in everyway.
                  There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
                    Yes Like myself those with years under their belt know how to backup. I have 22 years under belt. I will say that there are those security officers out that would see this as change to became even more bigger cowboys if you know what I mean. Time like this LEO'S need all the back up they can get and MUST BE only those security officers that they can reliy on 110%.

Has things stand the way they are now, has officers a powerless to do anything. Less say one of dumbasses bomb the Fox River mall in Appleton and people go nuts breaking into shops while the police dealing with mall. I come in back up my brothers and sisters What can do I do with out the power. citizen arrest is nothing , What they need is someone who can back up in everyway.
                    OK- so how would these officers be vetted?

Not trying to down your idea, because there are good security officers out there, but it would be terribly difficult.
                    -Who would do the BI?
                    -Who would carry the liability?
                    - Who would do the training/record keeping?
                    -Who would pay for the above?

The idea is good, but the implementation would be tough. One reason is that our society is so damn litigious that everyone needs to CYA to make it work, and there are not enough resources. LE agencies can barely make it as they are.
                    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                      OK- so how would these officers be vetted?

Not trying to down your idea, because there are good security officers out there, but it would be terribly difficult.
                      -Who would do the BI?
                      -Who would carry the liability?
                      - Who would do the training/record keeping?
                      -Who would pay for the above?

The idea is good, but the implementation would be tough. One reason is that our society is so damn litigious that everyone needs to CYA to make it work, and there are not enough resources. LE agencies can barely make it as they are.
                      Agree my friend. As the old saying goes ( To many chiefs and not enough Indians).

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

Because I couldn't say it any better in any language, IF I WAS President, this would be my first order of business. Enjoy!

Comment

If I was the current POTUS?

Resign.
                          Originally posted by RSGSRT
                          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            And here, my dear far left friends, is exactly why supporting Obama's ripping the Constitution in two in November with the immigration EO is why it will come back to haunt YOU as well.
                            I'm assuming you disagree with me as I don't understand the comment. In any event, let me clarify--- there have been plenty of times in the past that the U.S has disregarded its own Constitution & laws particularly in times of war. As I see it, this is one of those times. In a World where there's no set battle lines & the fighters non-descript we would do well to take care of ourselves first, then worry about IF we offend anyone. If you saw Col. Peter's comments on how to fight these terrorists perhaps you'd agree......

Comment

8) ALL public publications relating to Islam must be in English
                              What about other religion's..? No books in Spanish or Chinese for us Catholic folks...?

11) No Muslims permitted in high-security Gov't jobs
                              Why...? You realize how valuable they are to fighting the war on terrorism...? What about GIs...? 100s of Muslim soldiers have fought and died for the US.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6818 users online. 362 members and 6456 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X