300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Noticeably Absent from Gathering of World Ldrs in Paris Today

That big gathering of world leaders in France is all you can get on any of the major news channels today. It included an impressive array of world leaders to include a representative from Russia along with Netanyahu from Israel and the Palestinian leader.

But U.S. leadership is noticeably absent.

Reporters from around the world keep asking why.

Our president is an embarrassment (what else is new but I'm talking about on a global stage now). Real world events are trampling on his propaganda rhetoric, particularly his inability to call terrorist acts what they are.

The international press has hold of this question like a pit bull......."Why didn't the U.S. send a high level envoy if not the President or Vice President themselves?"

Yep. Isreal, one of THE highest value targets, sent a rep.

US is still trying to figure out if this was terrorism or just local criminal activity.

Shame on POTUS.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Shame on POTUS.
      His representatives were there on the 7th.
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

He doesnt count work place violence as terrorism .

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
          his representatives were there on the 7th.
          lol

Comment

What? Those idiots? How about someone meaningful...WAIT a minute... I see what you did there!!
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Cowards always show themselves most by their absences.
              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

You know how hard it is to reschedule tee times??
                Originally posted by RSGSRT
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                  Yep. Isreal, one of THE highest value targets, sent a rep.
                  I saw a shot on GMA this am where it showed Netanyahu standing in line side by side with others--------------------There was what I assumed was a security officer with his hand on Netanyahu's left shoulder (from behind---the rest of the man was not visible) and another hand from behind holding is right forearm.

It appeared two guys were ready to yank his arse out of line into cover ------

GMA then cut to a stand up with Holder and said he was in Paris--------but not on the march.
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    That big gathering of world leaders in France is all you can get on any of the major news channels today. It included an impressive array of world leaders to include a representative from Russia along with Netanyahu from Israel and the Palestinian leader.

But U.S. leadership is noticeably absent.

Reporters from around the world keep asking why.

Our president is an embarrassment (what else is new but I'm talking about on a global stage now). Real world events are trampling on his propaganda rhetoric, particularly his inability to call terrorist acts what they are.

The international press has hold of this question like a pit bull......."Why didn't the U.S. send a high level envoy if not the President or Vice President themselves?"

Well Emma, you did say leaders.........Yeah, I get your point, but somehow I'm not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      I saw a shot on GMA this am where it showed Netanyahu standing in line side by side with others--------------------There was what I assumed was a security officer with his hand on Netanyahu's left shoulder (from behind---the rest of the man was not visible) and another hand from behind holding is right forearm.

GMA then cut to a stand up with Holder and said he was in Paris--------but not on the march.

Holder was probably in Paris to tell ISIS their actions were "understandable"

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                        Holder was probably in Paris to tell ISIS their actions were "understandable"
                        Well Phil, you do realize that Israel is just as complicit in US institutional racism as some on our own soil. /sarcasm
                        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Yeah, I was locked onto the same part of the "photo op" you were looking at. Instead of looking at the world leaders holding hands I kept waiting for Netanyahu's security to whisk him away. They were trying to look subtle but that's all I could look at were the strange placement of hands on him.

Plus Netanyahu kept looking skyward.

Comment

There's an obvious difference between Netanyahu's presence, and Obama's absence. It's a four letter word, and it's called "guts".

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                              There's an obvious difference between Netanyahu's presence, and Obama's absence. It's a four letter word, and it's called "guts".
                              Roger that. They couldn't be more opposite.

The antithesis of each other.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6199 users online. 323 members and 5876 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X