300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Terrorist Pledged Allegiance to ISIS, Also Connected to Al Qaeda

Apparently a video has emerged of the grocery store gunman pledging allegiance to ISIS according to news sources. And he was connected to the Charlie terrorists who were part of Al Qaeda in Yemen. I'll post the video when I find it.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/par...-video-n283851

As I mentioned at the end of the "ISIS Beheads...." thread, these groups are co-mingled.

http://forums.officer.com/t195254-5/

Our intelligence agencies need to stop stove piping them and sticking them in separate groups as if they fit on an org chart. They've been morphing for some time.
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-11-2015, 08:35 AM.

Pretty much sums it up....
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

The video is attached to this Dailymail article.....this is the POS with the little c*** GF that got lit up by the French on the kosher shop video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Mohammed.html
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by jhall View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]12579[/ATTACH]

Pretty much sums it up....
        We also need to vote out the Neville Chamberlains in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
          We also need to vote out the Neville Chamberlains in the west.
          .....its called the Democrat Party

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
            .....its called the Democrat Party
            Actually the Republican Party has it's own contingent. I sat on several special ops sites for a few years warning about the rise of terrorist cells and terrorism and basically the rise of Islamic Extremism, and for each and every event I was told it was my imagination by a number of the most prolific posters.

Some people let their emotions guide facts instead. SOME libertarians engage in the same type of denial that SOME Democrats do.
            Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-11-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Now hold it Guys. Former Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean has catagorically stated that the Paris attacks , and get this, are NOT acts of terrorism. Apparently Dean isn't the only one afflicted with that mindset.

This pronouncement does have elements of humor in it, but unfortunately, it's also indicative of a mindset afflicting many people in power, including the clown currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. We've done some recent discussions with regard to liberal stupidity. Dean's statement is living proof that the stupidity referenced is alive and well.

Dean's idiocy is the type that gets good men and women killed.

Comment

Actually the Republican Party has it's own contingent. I sat on several special ops site for a few years warning about the rise of terrorist cells and terrorism and basically the rise of Islamic Extremism, and for each and every event I was told it was my imagination by a number of the most prolific posters.

Some people let their emotions guide facts instead. SOME libertarians engage in the same type of denial that SOME Democrats do.

Ya nailed it again Emma.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                  Ya nailed it again Emma.
                  Well - I keep wishing you and Iowa would run for office actually.

In fact the vision of you two in charge gives me endless chuckles at how many idiots of both parties in the Executive Branch, the Congress, and even the media would get a tongue lashing from both of you on an hourly basis. It would be like watching a couple street cleaners move through after a DC parade to clean up all the trash.

We can all have our fantasies....

Comment

Well - I keep wishing you and Iowa would run for office actually.

In fact the vision of you two in charge gives me endless chuckles at how many idiots of both parties in the Executive Branch, the Congress, and even the media would get a tongue lashing from both of you on an hourly basis. It would be like watching a couple street cleaners move through after a DC parade to clean up all the trash.

We can all have our fantasies....
                    Well, I certainly have fantasies about nailing it.....

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

Anonymous blocks jihadist website in retaliation for Charlie Hebdo attack

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/anonym...041700456.html

That is all.
                      USAFR
                      A1C
                      2A3x3
                      924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
                      sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6078 users online. 328 members and 5750 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X