300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Officer left in tears

This is a beautiful story and it's true.

WHEN THIS POLICE OFFICER REACHED HIS CAR, HE NOTICED A NOTE THAT LEFT HIM IN TEARS
    At a time when our police officers are facing lack of respect, even from our president, it’s encouraging to hear what this family did for their local police.

This is the type of stuff that should be covered by the media.

When a Utah police officer found this note on his patrol car, he was surprised and in tears.

The note reads, “Officer, Thanks for protecting our community! Don’t let the media get u down. You are loved!” The note was signed from the Christensen family.

The Cottonwoods Police Department was so moved by the note that they took it as an opportunity to share their support with the rest of the community via Twitter. They tweeted a photo of the note along with the following text, “This note was left on the windshield of a marked CHPD patrol car. Thank you!”
    http://conservativepost.com/when-thi...-reach…/

http://conservativepost.com/when-thi...im-in-tears-2/
    Last edited by steve354; 01-09-2015, 07:42 AM.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Nice story. I love at the end, after the story there's this:

Do you support the police during this difficult time?
    By "this" difficult time, do they mean pretty much every day? Or do they mean now, when the job is even harder becasue of all the bobbleheads who are, to paraphrase Jack "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! "

Comment

My squad went to dinner on duty at a sit down restaurant the Friday after Christmas and a patron paid for our meals, came to our table, and shook our hands and thanked us. I was shocked. Needless to say, the waitress was given a REALLY good tip.

It's nice to know that there are people out there who care.
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

It's strange, I was getting my dinner at the supermarket (O200 Hours, lucky me it was OT) and the cashier told me to have a safe night. Not a good night, but a safe night. For some reason it moved me. I don't know if it's because all the BS I've had screamed at me lately (I was actually told by a woman a couple days earlier, that she hoped my wife got raped and my kids murdered) or if it was because I was really tired.

Stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4463 users online. 277 members and 4186 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X