300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ungrateful or no gift receipt?

Some people take birthday gifts too personal.

*snicker'z*
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

*snicker'z*

Do you mean: snicker "a candy bar made of peanuts, caramel and chocolate" or
      "to laugh in a half-suppressed, indecorous or disrespectful manner"?

Last edited by sanitizer; 01-09-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post

Some people take birthday gifts too personal.

I received several PM’s from members not fully understanding the significance of the kangaroo photo. The above represents an email exchange with Capt. K regarding his birthday gift and his ungrateful suggestion where to place it. Hopefully this post clarifies this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

*snicker'z*

*snicker'z"

Do you mean: snicker "a candy bar made of peanuts, caramel and chocolate" or
          "to laugh in a half-suppressed, indecorous or disrespectful manner"?

Yes and no Sire Officer Sani...

I could mean that snicker could be a candy bar made of peanuts, caramel and chocolate crammed in da' hole of a do-nut to plug it up so it dont's leak gas or dump'in, no I declare it tiz' possible to halfway unscrew one of ma' suppressa's off one of ma' shoot'in irons.. and of course I wud neva' eva' be indecorous (whateva' that means), and of course i wud neva' eva' be disrespectful with you welding a doughnut with a turd crammed in its hole.

Psssst....Officer Sani, I bet ya' you could tell the idiot Admiral that turd is a chunk of chocolate.

Your buddy,
          Trigger
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Is fisting still popular?
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
              Is fisting still popular?

No butts bobb'ins fer turds, errr I mean apples tiz' Sire Officer SFC..
              -Frank

Comment

I told you I wanted those memorabilia coins....

Good to see you kept your hat. You can send me that next year.

Comment

Sure but I'll keep the metal cap piece as removal may be uncomfortable.
                  Last edited by sanitizer; 01-10-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

You guys are hilarious - I lol way too much reading your threads. And @asullivan.....how do you even do that with words?!? I need to reread your posts like 12 times before I can understand them.
                    REINSTATE THE TRIG
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    Your logic defies logic
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                    Originally posted by 02paul09
                    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5931 users online. 318 members and 5613 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X