Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Capt. K

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Birthday Capt. K



    Capt. Kangaroo, best wishes on your Birthday.

  • #2
    Creative as always.

    Thanks mate

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
      Creative as always.

      Thanks mate


      You had to know this was coming....

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy Birthday, Capt K!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sanitizer View Post


          Capt. Kangaroo, best wishes on your Birthday.
          That is creative, Sani.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
            That is creative, Sani.
            Thanks Emma,

            Capt. K. promised to take me on a ride along once he’s established in AU- LE, my only concern is it may not be in the front passenger seat….

            On a serious note, many of us on O.Com witnessed Capt. K mature from a adolescent into a productive young man with a bright future ahead. I’m proud to call him my friend, as a token of my friendship I fully intended to gift Capt. K my faithful 2” B/S colt .38 Detective Special which my father passed down to me upon his retirement and carried during my extensive career. This .38 special saved my life on several occasions and was present during events chronicled in American history. Unfortunate for Capt. K the Det. Special was recently appraised $215 trade-in value towards my new G26.
            Last edited by sanitizer; 01-06-2015, 06:53 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Happy birthday Capt. K! And sani....I see that photoshop is still being kind to you :P
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
              Your logic defies logic
              Originally posted by Rudy8116
              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
              Originally posted by Michigan
              Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
              Originally posted by TheTick
              A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
              Originally posted by TheTick
              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
              Originally posted by 02paul09
              Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

              Comment


              • #8
                Happy Birthday mate.
                There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
                ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

                6 Things you don't mess with.
                MY FAITH

                MY FAMILY

                MY FLAG

                MY COUNTRY

                MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
                  Happy birthday Capt. K! And sani....I see that photoshop is still being kind to you :P
                  indy

                  Hope you had a good holiday, are you still considering career with San Mateo Sheriff’s department and an opportunity to watch Mavericks big wave surfers.

                  Last edited by sanitizer; 01-06-2015, 10:34 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

                    Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                    Unfortunate for Capt. K the Det. Special was recently appraised $215 trade-in value towards my new G26.
                    How much are you putting toward your travel expenses to another state where it's legal?

                    Seriously, thanks for the kind words.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sorry I'm late to the party.

                      Happy Belated Birthday.
                      Originally posted by JasperST
                      "The fail is strong with this one."


                      Originally posted by mdrep
                      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

                      What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                        Sorry I'm late to the party.

                        Happy Belated Birthday.
                        Truth be known, if not for Capt. K having PayPal send weekly reminders I may have missed his birthday.
                        Last edited by sanitizer; 01-08-2015, 08:42 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                          Thanks Emma,

                          Capt. K. promised to take me on a ride along once he’s established in AU- LE, my only concern is it may not be in the front passenger seat….

                          On a serious note, many of us on O.Com witnessed Capt. K mature from a adolescent into a productive young man with a bright future ahead. I’m proud to call him my friend, as a token of my friendship I fully intended to gift Capt. K my faithful 2” B/S colt .38 Detective Special which my father passed down to me upon his retirement and carried during my extensive career. This .38 special saved my life on several occasions and was present during events chronicled in American history. Unfortunate for Capt. K the Det. Special was recently appraised $215 trade-in value towards my new G26.
                          Great post! Entertaining AND informative.

                          Comment

                          MR300x250 Tablet

                          Collapse

                          What's Going On

                          Collapse

                          There are currently 4070 users online. 220 members and 3850 guests.

                          Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                          Welcome Ad

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X