Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all us grandpa's.

I think it's pretty cool.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

If Grandpa can't fix it, it is well and truly toast. But Grandpa just might go out and buy the replacement.

My oldest granddaughter (age 5) thinks I'm cool because when she invites me to a tea party, I bring real tea. (Arizona Diet Blueberry is her fave, but she likes Snapple Peach or Strawberry, too.) Taught the kid to stick her little finger out when holding the handle of a Barbie cup.
    I also provide cowbells, tambourines, and other stuff she can make "music" with. Most of that stuff stays at our house; her mother wasn't real pleased with the little green tambourine that I provided as one of the kid's Christmas presents. (Hey, I wasn't either of the people who bought the kid a karaoke machine.) I gave her a Hohner kazoo and a set of sleigh bells with a D-handle the night La Wife and I took her on the Jingle Bell Express train ride, and we had a great time playing Christmas songs. (Heck yeah, I bought a kazoo for me, too. And a third one so #3 Granddaughter can join in some day, too. )

When Grammie bought a bag of fireworks (now legal in Maine) for New Year's Eve, you know who was designated to be the pyrotechnician. I think the kid enjoyed the display (from a safe distance) before the cold drove us all back indoors.

It is a skill set I'm proud to have.
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Grandpa's are undoubtedly the best; some of my favorite memories of my early childhood were with my grandfather
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3118 users online. 172 members and 2946 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X