300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oberlin student gets owned by professor

Although not a law enforcement issue per se, I thought my esteemed fellow O.com members might get a real kick out of this. Considering the fact that there is much discussion about such people in the forums:

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/it...her-instructor

Perhaps she'll come crawling here and ask whether she can be a cop.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Worth the read - that made my morning :P
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

"No". The perfect response.

Comment

She's right in a way. If they are out in the streets like fools then they are in the wrong place. Should be at home studying.

Comment

I'm almost disappointed as I was expecting at least a few paragraphs of owenege in the professors reply.

She should date our lib from the "I was mugged and understand why" thread...

Comment

Lol: http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/Show...sp?tid=1850291

Read the latest review on the professor. 'Nuff said.

EDIT: Review was removed apparently lol. NVM.
            Last edited by Talal; 12-18-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
              I'm almost disappointed as I was expecting at least a few paragraphs of owenege in the professors reply.

She should date our lib from the "I was mugged and understand why" thread...
              Can you imagine what their children would be like? The biggest bunch of self-hating, wimps ever created.

Stay safe.

Comment

SO (because I have literally nothing better to do with my time now that school is on winter break) I found the Prof's email address. I want to write him an email commending his actions, and bringing his attention to the RMP site, but I don't want to be creepy (some random person from another state emailing you....10/10 would be creepy).

What do the mature people in here think? Email, or no email? It is his school assigned email, if it makes a difference
                REINSTATE THE TRIG
                Your logic defies logic
                Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

A "national tragedy" are you freaking kidding me? It's insulting to even hint that the "situation" is in any way comparable to 9-11. It's worse to make that assertion out loud.

I think that these protestors have simply forgotten that if either of these clowns had NOT BROKEN THE LAW then the PD would not have interacted with them on the day of their deaths.

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
                  SO (because I have literally nothing better to do with my time now that school is on winter break) I found the Prof's email address. I want to write him an email commending his actions, and bringing his attention to the RMP site, but I don't want to be creepy (some random person from another state emailing you....10/10 would be creepy).

What do the mature people in here think? Email, or no email? It is his school assigned email, if it makes a difference
                  IMO no email. I would bet that, unlike his idiot students, the prof doesn't require constant external validation that he's doing / did the right thing.

Comment

In related news, this T-shirt has some outraged.
                    (but when aren't they?)

scgsyr6nsjesgoxb4lum.png

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                      In related news, this T-shirt has some outraged.
                      (but when aren't they?)
                      Where is the lie doe...?

Seems pretty simple to me lol
                      REINSTATE THE TRIG
                      Your logic defies logic

Comment

The complaint is that it's making fun of a very very serious matter. I personally think the collective answer should be "so?". Why do some people think they have the right to not be offended? I believe they should exercise the right to be offended as often and freely as they wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                          Can you imagine what their children would be like? The biggest bunch of self-hating, wimps ever created.

Stay safe.
                          They'd also be card carrying leftists and likely hold public office in one way or another telling everybody else what they are doing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                            The complaint is that it's making fun of a very very serious matter. I personally think the collective answer should be "so?". Why do some people think they have the right to not be offended? I believe they should exercise the right to be offended as often and freely as they wish.
                            Oh, no I get that. The line - "where is the lie doe" is a text meme for something that is meant to be offensive/satirical, but actually 100% true

I agree, people should get offended, then post videos of themselves being offended on youtube, then let us all laugh at their butthurtness

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
                            They'd also be card carrying leftists and likely hold public office in one way or another telling everybody else what they are doing wrong.
                            And they would have no experience outside lifelong homeschooling, and one job they worked for a week before being fired.
                            REINSTATE THE TRIG
                            Your logic defies logic

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
                              And they would have no experience outside lifelong homeschooling, and one job they worked for a week before being fired.
                              Incompetent people in government typically get promoted.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6834 users online. 362 members and 6472 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X