300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA vs FBI vs KGB

I heard the same joke about 15 years ago, only the KGB was LAPD.

Stay safe.

Comment

Take my like, OP
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

I've seen that joke done with the Australian agencies too.

The Australian Prime Minister hears about this and decides to test Australian Law Enforcement Agencies. He releases a white rabbit into the forest outside Canberra.

The Australian Federal Police refuse to go in. They examine the issues, particularly cost, and decide that because of the low priority and cost to the organisation as a whole, the matter should be rejected and returned to the referring department for investigation.

The National Crime Authority couldn't catch the rabbit, but promise that if they are given a budget increase they can recover 90 million from the rabbit in unpaid taxes and proceeds of crime.

The Victorian Police go in. They return after 15 minutes with a koala, a kangaroo, and a tree fern all shot to pieces. "They looked like dangerous rabbits and we had to act in self-defence" is their explanation.

The NSW Police go in. Surveillance tapes later reveal top ranking officers and rabbits dancing around a gum tree stoned out of their minds.

The QLD Police go in. Shortly afterwards, they come out driving a brand new Mercedes, scantily clad rabbits draped all over them. The QLD Premier congratulates them on maintaining traditional family values.

The WA Police go in. They catch the white rabbit, but the rabbit inexplicably hung itself while they momentarily left the room for a cup of coffee.

The NT and SA police join forces to beat the crap out of every rabbit in the forest except the white one. They know it is the black ones who cause all the trouble.

ASIO goes into the wrong forest.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
          I heard the same joke about 15 years ago, only the KGB was LAPD.

Stay safe.
          Yup, me too.
          "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4844 users online. 303 members and 4541 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X