300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is 1042 Trooper

I haven't seen a post from 1042 Trooper in a long time. Did he leave this board or on a long time out..
    Retired LASD

I haven't seen him post for a long time........................I chat with him occasionally on Facebook.

He is doing well-------------------his one son is working as a Police officer and the other just graduated from Law School this spring and is now a prosecutor.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I just talked to him on Facebook yesterday

Comment

I was wondering the same thing the other day. I think talking about why we joined reminded me.

Comment

I don't have dat' facebook thinGy its da' debble i dink...wud one of ya' fellers peeerty please say hello from da' Trig and me?

Danks in advance...
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

He's now part of the Obama Administration.
            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

I was wondering about 1042 Trooper myself. He's got a good sense of humor
              It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I miss Troop too. Wish he'd bring his butt back over here......

Comment

Someone needs to subpoena him.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                    I told him that people were asking about him
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      Tell him that there's a rumor on o.com that he's going to be Hillary's running mate in 2016.

Comment

What I miss about Trooper is the deep love and affection he has always shown to the Jack Wagon in the White house....
                        Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                          What I miss about Trooper is the deep love and affection he has always shown to the Jack Wagon in the White house....
                          Kinda made you all warm and fuzzy, didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                            He's now part of the Obama Administration.

Yea, as da' new shoe shine boy.

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            I miss Troop too. Wish he'd bring his butt back over here......
                            Yea' I bet when dat' big eared baboon leaves da' W.H. He come back a sing'in, all drunked up, cry'in fer' joy, and declar'in "thar tiz a God"!!!

Originally posted by JasperST View Post

Yea' dat's a gud idea! They can declare they need someone that can do things right, include'in fry'in chicken'z...

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Sire Officer 1603, Tell him da' whole town tiz' gunna' burn this bitch down...Then tell him we all gunna' declare hands down, peckers out!!!

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                            Tell him that there's a rumor on o.com that he's going to be Hillary's running mate in 2016.
                            NO!!!!!!! Don't do dat' Mr. spook man AU badge!!!! He might get a flash back of Vince Foster!!!
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4734 users online. 245 members and 4489 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X