Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR_Security
    replied
    More overpaid "athletes" proving that hemmets and shodamapads do not adequately protect against dain bramage.

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Originally posted by GWBJR
    Yeah, good move Slick. Remove your garbage before you get banned. A cop committing suicide isn't good for your warped sense of political brownie points.

Leave a comment:

• Albert Wesker
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    I think this whole Ferguson charade is going to boomerang on every **** stirrer out there, starting with the President on down. I think it's going to backfire on Obama, on the race baiters, the race hustlers, the agenda-driven press, the Farrakhans trying to incite violence, the opportunists, the politicians (Nixon) using this for political means, the rioters, and even the football players.

I think they've ALL overplayed their hands, and a sleeping giant - which is the other 95% of us law abiding citizens -is going to have the last say any day now.

And to be honest, I think this has primarily been stirred by a President that's an absolute failure on every other front desperately trying to do something, ANYTHING, to look relevant and cling to power by appeasing a small part of his base.

But my money's on it all backfiring.

While those players have a right to express their opinions, so do the fans and season ticket holders who just wanted to relax and forget the stress of Ferguson.....who will probably find a way to remind the NFL it is they, the paying customer, that gets to have the last say.
    I agree with you. Remember that those of us who oppose what is happening don't riot, protest, or march through the streets. We simply move away from those ghetto crapholes. We vote conservative politicians into office, and we make the kind of change that we want through the correct means. We want nothing to do with this mess and respect the police and the rule of law. We understand that if those people want to live in Anarchy that is fine, but we don't have to live in it with them.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Too bad the fans can't protest a bad team.

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    Originally posted by chapwolfe View Post
    I don't remember for sure... but I seem to recall that the players in question were all black. No one is gonna doing anything (smackdown) that might get them called racists.
    Scroll up to post #1

Leave a comment:

• phillyrube
    replied
    Just another reason to ignore the National Felons League....

Leave a comment:

• chapwolfe
    replied
    I don't remember for sure... but I seem to recall that the players in question were all black. No one is gonna doing anything (smackdown) that might get them called racists.

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    Originally posted by chapwolfe View Post
    Send 'em back to California where they belong.
    No, you can keep them, thank you very much.

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
    Coach Fisher said, 'I'm a football coach. I'm not going to interfere with their free speech.' Bulls--t. They were wearing Rams' uniforms so it's not their individual rights.
    Yeah, refer him to the officers who've been fired for exercising THEIR free speech rights while in uniform.

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Well... You COULD see it as they're practicing surrendering when they get popped for DV, drugs, and guns...
    Now that's just harsh. Of course, reality often is.

Leave a comment:

• RSGSRT
    replied
    IMO there are way too many LEO's out there who not only need the extra PT income but also see that standing near the sidelines of an NFL game as a rare opportunity that very few ever get.

Not saying it's right or wrong, just what is IMO.

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Originally posted by RGDS View Post
    This. The NFL is already not in our camp with the whole no gun for off duty policy. Now this. Every agency that has an NFL team should stop showing up. Make the Feds work those events
    You think the feds would want to work that gig? Sheeeeeee-it.

Leave a comment:

• RGDS
    replied
    Originally posted by Get 10-6 View Post
    Oh, you need me to work off duty at the St. Louis Ram's stadium? I'm sorry I seem to be busy that day...
    This. The NFL is already not in our camp with the whole no gun for off duty policy. Now this. Every agency that has an NFL team should stop showing up. Make the Feds work those events or better yet... Have private security since the NFL refuses to pay the proper wage for LE assigned to their stadiums.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Well... You COULD see it as they're practicing surrendering when they get popped for DV, drugs, and guns...

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    The second it happened, the supervisor on duty should have come over the radio, and told all officers to go 10-42 immediately.

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    "All the racists on the team, please raise your hands".

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
    Coach Fisher said, 'I'm a football coach. I'm not going to interfere with their free speech.' Bulls--t. They were wearing Rams' uniforms so it's not their individual rights.
    I liked Jeff Fisher when he was with Nashville, and he didn't put up with player BS in-or-out of the game. I am guessing this is just to hot a potato to touch. But I wish he had the balls to at least admit that these guys were out of line....(being nice here).

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3232 users online. 248 members and 2984 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X