Clear All

• swat_op506
    replied
    Shush-

bravo!

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Coach Fisher said, 'I'm a football coach. I'm not going to interfere with their free speech.' Bulls--t. They were wearing Rams' uniforms so it's not their individual rights.

Leave a comment:

• Get 10-6
    replied
    Oh, you need me to work off duty at the St. Louis Ram's stadium? I'm sorry I seem to be busy that day...

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    I think this whole Ferguson charade is going to boomerang on every **** stirrer out there, starting with the President on down. I think it's going to backfire on Obama, on the race baiters, the race hustlers, the agenda-driven press, the Farrakhans trying to incite violence, the opportunists, the politicians (Nixon) using this for political means, the rioters, and even the football players.

I think they've ALL overplayed their hands, and a sleeping giant - which is the other 95% of us law abiding citizens -is going to have the last say any day now.

And to be honest, I think this has primarily been stirred by a President that's an absolute failure on every other front desperately trying to do something, ANYTHING, to look relevant and cling to power by appeasing a small part of his base.

But my money's on it all backfiring.

While those players have a right to express their opinions, so do the fans and season ticket holders who just wanted to relax and forget the stress of Ferguson.....who will probably find a way to remind the NFL it is they, the paying customer, that gets to have the last say.
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 12-01-2014, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chapwolfe
    replied
    Oh, I thought they were signaling a touch down.

Send 'em back to California where they belong.

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
    Uh you mean the St. Louis "Shams"?
    Yea ,They can only play the Raiders once a year,So they have to find other ways for the people of ST Louis to know they are there.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Another example of the ghetto thug mentality that is football.
    Dip****s.

Leave a comment:

• PtownVAMike
    replied
    Originally posted by jdthor View Post
    Consider the source,They had to get their names in the news somehow.
    Uh you mean the St. Louis "Shams"?

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    Consider the source,They had to get their names in the news somehow.

Leave a comment:

• IAM Rand
    replied
    Oh, I thought they were practicing for the time after they hit their significant other like Rice or beat their kid or getting a DUI or....... My bad. Practice makes perfect. Hope the fans enjoyed it at the cost of their tickets and then the tax dollars that are going to the idiots in Ferguson.

Leave a comment:

• PtownVAMike
    replied
    And if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his @$$ on the ground neither.

Leave a comment:

• Shush
    replied
    You know what would really put a bee in their bonnet?

If we decide collectively to not let it bother us, and instead - say thank you.

Thank you for putting your hands up. Now I don't have to tell you to show me your hands.
    Thank you for showing me your hands, so I feel safer that you are not carrying a weapon.

After all, if Michael Brown had put HIS hands up, we wouldn't be talking about this today.

Leave a comment:

• St. Louis Rams Protest Ferguson Decision With 'Hands Up'

St. Louis Rams Protest Ferguson Decision With 'Hands Up'

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local...play/19721979/
    Last edited by sanitizer; 12-19-2014, 12:22 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3805 users online. 246 members and 3559 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X