X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Rams Protest Ferguson Decision With 'Hands Up'

St. Louis Rams Protest Ferguson Decision With 'Hands Up'

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local...play/19721979/
    Last edited by sanitizer; 12-19-2014, 12:22 AM.

You know what would really put a bee in their bonnet?

If we decide collectively to not let it bother us, and instead - say thank you.

Thank you for putting your hands up. Now I don't have to tell you to show me your hands.
    Thank you for showing me your hands, so I feel safer that you are not carrying a weapon.

After all, if Michael Brown had put HIS hands up, we wouldn't be talking about this today.

Comment

And if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his @$$ on the ground neither.
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Oh, I thought they were practicing for the time after they hit their significant other like Rice or beat their kid or getting a DUI or....... My bad. Practice makes perfect. Hope the fans enjoyed it at the cost of their tickets and then the tax dollars that are going to the idiots in Ferguson.
        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Consider the source,They had to get their names in the news somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
            Consider the source,They had to get their names in the news somehow.
            Uh you mean the St. Louis "Shams"?
            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Another example of the ghetto thug mentality that is football.
              Dip****s.
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                Uh you mean the St. Louis "Shams"?
                Yea ,They can only play the Raiders once a year,So they have to find other ways for the people of ST Louis to know they are there.

Comment

Oh, I thought they were signaling a touch down.

Send 'em back to California where they belong.
                  Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
                  Among Texas' finest
                  Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
                  Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
                  Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

I think this whole Ferguson charade is going to boomerang on every **** stirrer out there, starting with the President on down. I think it's going to backfire on Obama, on the race baiters, the race hustlers, the agenda-driven press, the Farrakhans trying to incite violence, the opportunists, the politicians (Nixon) using this for political means, the rioters, and even the football players.

I think they've ALL overplayed their hands, and a sleeping giant - which is the other 95% of us law abiding citizens -is going to have the last say any day now.

And to be honest, I think this has primarily been stirred by a President that's an absolute failure on every other front desperately trying to do something, ANYTHING, to look relevant and cling to power by appeasing a small part of his base.

But my money's on it all backfiring.

While those players have a right to express their opinions, so do the fans and season ticket holders who just wanted to relax and forget the stress of Ferguson.....who will probably find a way to remind the NFL it is they, the paying customer, that gets to have the last say.
                    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 12-01-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Oh, you need me to work off duty at the St. Louis Ram's stadium? I'm sorry I seem to be busy that day...

Comment

Coach Fisher said, 'I'm a football coach. I'm not going to interfere with their free speech.' Bulls--t. They were wearing Rams' uniforms so it's not their individual rights.
                        I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Shush-

bravo!
                          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                            Coach Fisher said, 'I'm a football coach. I'm not going to interfere with their free speech.' Bulls--t. They were wearing Rams' uniforms so it's not their individual rights.
                            I liked Jeff Fisher when he was with Nashville, and he didn't put up with player BS in-or-out of the game. I am guessing this is just to hot a potato to touch. But I wish he had the balls to at least admit that these guys were out of line....(being nice here).
                            SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                            SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

"All the racists on the team, please raise your hands".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3583 users online. 136 members and 3447 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X