300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve,

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea 10 years ago after my wife told me I stopped breathing and snored like a freight train every night! If it wasn't for her, I'm not sure I would have know there was a problem. Once I got my CPAP, my life turned around and I began feeling much, much better. I've heard about the surgery, but I'm not sure it's a good choice going under the knife. In any case, I can understand where you're coming from, (including the depression part), but I also know that once you get on the CPAP and they figure out the right setting, you'll be back on your feet in no time. Take it one step at a time, and if you need to talk to someone about how you're feeling, seek that person out and don't be afraid to open up to him or her. Take care of yourself Brother, and keep posting so we know you're OK.

Ski

Comment

Originally posted by codemanski View Post
      Steve,

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea 10 years ago after my wife told me I stopped breathing and snored like a freight train every night! If it wasn't for her, I'm not sure I would have know there was a problem. Once I got my CPAP, my life turned around and I began feeling much, much better. I've heard about the surgery, but I'm not sure it's a good choice going under the knife. In any case, I can understand where you're coming from, (including the depression part), but I also know that once you get on the CPAP and they figure out the right setting, you'll be back on your feet in no time. Take it one step at a time, and if you need to talk to someone about how you're feeling, seek that person out and don't be afraid to open up to him or her. Take care of yourself Brother, and keep posting so we know you're OK.

Ski
      Thanks brother I really apprecite your concern.
      There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
      ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
      MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4965 users online. 312 members and 4653 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X