Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest model

deleted post
    Last edited by Sculptor; 02-09-2015, 07:35 AM.

That is fantastic craftsmanship!

I can make a ball-ish orb if I really try lol
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

I can make meatballs.

Comment

Thank you Indy!
        I'm going to be busy this weekend on these, I have some trepidation about casting the sitting piece in the concrete, there's a lot of places to trap air bubbles and I have to minimize that by working the concrete in by hand and reaching all the way down into the mold. Unfortunately the rubber gloves I normally would wear to do this won't work on this since I'm going to have my arm in the concrete to the elbow. The stuff is very abrasive as well as highly alkyline and very irritating to skin.
        I have a nasty feeling it's going to take casting two of these to work the kinks out of the process and hopefully getting one good one that doesn't have a lot of air bubbles that have to be filled.
        It's a 38 mile trip to get the sand tomorrow after work since my local lumber place doesn't stock any after the summer.
        I need to get this done quickly because it has to be crated, and ready to be shipped by truck since it looks like it will exceed the 150# max FedEx ground will accept.
        The contractor is expecting it to get to him the first week of Dec and the shipping could take a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sculptor View Post
          ...there's a lot of places to trap air bubbles and I have to minimize that by working the concrete in by hand and reaching all the way down into the mold. Unfortunately the rubber gloves I normally would wear to do this won't work on this since I'm going to have my arm in the concrete to the elbow. The stuff is very abrasive as well as highly alkyline and very irritating to skin.
          Nice work! You might want to check a farm supply place or veterinarian. They make these shoulder length gloves for reaching inside of cows.

Comment

Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
              Great work.

How about my work? If you think this is good, you should see my tire tracks.

Seriously, Sculptor is gifted artist. Check Sculptor''s profile for his sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Sculptor View Post
                Thank you Indy!
                I'm going to be busy this weekend on these, I have some trepidation about casting the sitting piece in the concrete, there's a lot of places to trap air bubbles and I have to minimize that by working the concrete in by hand and reaching all the way down into the mold. Unfortunately the rubber gloves I normally would wear to do this won't work on this since I'm going to have my arm in the concrete to the elbow. The stuff is very abrasive as well as highly alkyline and very irritating to skin.
                I have a nasty feeling it's going to take casting two of these to work the kinks out of the process and hopefully getting one good one that doesn't have a lot of air bubbles that have to be filled.
                It's a 38 mile trip to get the sand tomorrow after work since my local lumber place doesn't stock any after the summer.
                I need to get this done quickly because it has to be crated, and ready to be shipped by truck since it looks like it will exceed the 150# max FedEx ground will accept.
                The contractor is expecting it to get to him the first week of Dec and the shipping could take a week.
                Years ago in my early 20's I worked for a brief time in construction. I remember pouring a concrete sidewalk, and we had this metal probe that vibrated that we'd stick in the wet concrete over and over and it would keep it from getting air bubbles.

Now, not to sound perverted - but one of those.. ummm... "muscle massagers" like they sell at Spencer Gifts (and other places) might be of assistance in keeping air bubbles from getting trapped. Just a thought...

Comment

Beautiful work Sculptor.

My wife is a gifted artist, and me? Well, I can't even draw a stick figure. The only thing I was good at was being a Hairbag.
                  I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                    Beautiful work Sculptor.

My wife is a gifted artist, and me? Well, I can't even draw a stick figure. The only thing I was good at was being a Hairbag.
                    You really know that you draw bad when you have to draw an accident, and your sgt tells you to go get help from the 5 year old passenger.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                      You really know that you draw bad when you have to draw an accident, and your sgt tells you to go get help from the 5 year old passenger.
                      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Beautiful work! You're truly talented.
                        Originally posted by JasperST
                        "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                        It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                          Hey I think I worked that scene the other night......

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                            Beautiful work! You're truly talented.

Trauma, are you directing your compliment to Sculptor for his Butterfly child, Gold Badge for his crime scene sketch or me for my partial sneaker cast????

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post

How about my work? If you think this is good, you should see my tire tracks.
                              Depends. Did you catch them?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6419 users online. 367 members and 6052 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X