Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything in the world better? ( talking food or drink only. LOL)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swat_op506
    replied
    Jameson is a given for me, especially at Thanksgiving/ Christmas.
    Glenlivet is also good, but pricey- One day I'll give in and purchase the 18 year old single malt (about $80.00)

Funny thing is, I'm 15 miles from Jack Daniels Distillery, and there are commercial "moonshine" distillers popping up all over the place here, but "I'm told" there are wonderful "homegrown" whiskeys to be had as well that are MUCH better. Again, so I'm told....

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    If thar's ethyl alcohol in it'z gone...

I like my own squeeze....

3 or 4 days of mortification'z...

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTick
    Captain and Arnold Palmer....... BOOM!
    I think I'll try that!

Another awesome combo: Captain and Apple Cider.

Leave a comment:

• allen_gamble
    replied
    First thing that came to mind when you posted "talking food or drink"

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    Than Jameson Irish Whiskey? This stuff is like candy to me. I mean, I do my best to drink in moderation but I literally could live on this stuff.

Love it when I leave the office early on a Friday, pick up some Jameson, have the house to myself and drink away until everyone gets home. ( gotta hide the evidence, of course).
    Jameson makes me angry for some reason. I usually end up picking fights when I drink it.

My go-to is Captain Morgan and Coke.

Leave a comment:

• codemanski
    replied
    Originally posted by RGDS View Post
    I had a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1983 once. That was THE BEST WINE I HAVE EVER HAD.
    I had a bottle of "Avenue-U" when I was eighteen in New York City...WORST wine I ever drank!:

Actually, my wife and I had super-large live Maine lobsters for our anniversary one year. I can still taste them!

Ski
    Last edited by codemanski; 11-13-2014, 12:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RGDS
    replied
    I had a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1983 once. That was THE BEST WINE I HAVE EVER HAD.

Leave a comment:

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied
    Yes:

Full disclosure: It's too darn expensive to consume on the regular, but the 18 and 12 are exceptional as well.

Leave a comment:

• Is there anything in the world better? ( talking food or drink only. LOL)

Than Jameson Irish Whiskey? This stuff is like candy to me. I mean, I do my best to drink in moderation but I literally could live on this stuff.

Love it when I leave the office early on a Friday, pick up some Jameson, have the house to myself and drink away until everyone gets home. ( gotta hide the evidence, of course).

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2497 users online. 154 members and 2343 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X