Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything in the world better? ( talking food or drink only. LOL)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything in the world better? ( talking food or drink only. LOL)

Than Jameson Irish Whiskey? This stuff is like candy to me. I mean, I do my best to drink in moderation but I literally could live on this stuff.

Love it when I leave the office early on a Friday, pick up some Jameson, have the house to myself and drink away until everyone gets home. ( gotta hide the evidence, of course).

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Yes:

Full disclosure: It's too darn expensive to consume on the regular, but the 18 and 12 are exceptional as well.

Comment

I had a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1983 once. That was THE BEST WINE I HAVE EVER HAD.
      semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
        I had a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1983 once. That was THE BEST WINE I HAVE EVER HAD.
        I had a bottle of "Avenue-U" when I was eighteen in New York City...WORST wine I ever drank!:

Actually, my wife and I had super-large live Maine lobsters for our anniversary one year. I can still taste them!

Ski
        Last edited by codemanski; 11-13-2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
          Than Jameson Irish Whiskey? This stuff is like candy to me. I mean, I do my best to drink in moderation but I literally could live on this stuff.

Love it when I leave the office early on a Friday, pick up some Jameson, have the house to myself and drink away until everyone gets home. ( gotta hide the evidence, of course).
          Jameson makes me angry for some reason. I usually end up picking fights when I drink it.

My go-to is Captain Morgan and Coke.
          Originally posted by RSGSRT
          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

First thing that came to mind when you posted "talking food or drink"

Comment

Originally posted by TheTick
              Captain and Arnold Palmer....... BOOM!
              I think I'll try that!

Another awesome combo: Captain and Apple Cider.
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

If thar's ethyl alcohol in it'z gone...

I like my own squeeze....

3 or 4 days of mortification'z...
                Originally posted by mookster
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Jameson is a given for me, especially at Thanksgiving/ Christmas.
                  Glenlivet is also good, but pricey- One day I'll give in and purchase the 18 year old single malt (about $80.00)

Funny thing is, I'm 15 miles from Jack Daniels Distillery, and there are commercial "moonshine" distillers popping up all over the place here, but "I'm told" there are wonderful "homegrown" whiskeys to be had as well that are MUCH better. Again, so I'm told....
                  SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                  SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2639 users online. 139 members and 2500 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X