300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so over these people...

So, after the first one, I thought, "OK, these idiots that are contributing to this nonsense are not respectable members of society." Well, guess what...? Those same idiots are now encouraging yet another "hot mugshot". This topic may have already been started and discussed, but If it has, I didn't see it. It sickens me to see crap like this. Our country is falling deeper and deeper into the pits every day. Modeling agencies offering $30,000 to felons just because .02% of society "liked" his mugshot. Wonder what he will buy with that? More guns? Drugs? Maybe buy the homies some 40's? Can't wait to see how viral this guy goes.... So depressing. /rant

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1997161

Shallow people do shallow things. As a great philosopher once said "you can't fix stupid".

Comment

Nicki Minaj will lap dance for him in her next music video.

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdog31 View Post
        So, after the first one, I thought, "OK, these idiots that are contributing to this nonsense are not respectable members of society." Well, guess what...? Those same idiots are now encouraging yet another "hot mugshot". This topic may have already been started and discussed, but If it has, I didn't see it. It sickens me to see crap like this. Our country is falling deeper and deeper into the pits every day. Modeling agencies offering $30,000 to felons just because .02% of society "liked" his mugshot. Wonder what he will buy with that? More guns? Drugs? Maybe buy the homies some 40's? Can't wait to see how viral this guy goes.... So depressing. /rant

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1997161
        Why do you let something that trivial annoy you?
        Retired

Comment

They called those two LOSERS "hot" ??? I hate to say it, but I will anyway, so here it comes, PC or not

The second guy, the one with the tattoos all over his throat, Mr Meeks... his lips look like... well, seriously, they really do look like... I can't say it!! here's what they look like this horses' behind:

But the tail is in the way in the photo so use your imagination.
          Last edited by Sculptor; 11-04-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Wow, Milli Vanilli have really let themselves go.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
              Shallow people do shallow things. As a great philosopher once said "you can't fix stupid".
              Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                Why do you let something that trivial annoy you?
                Mainly just because it's such a shame what our society has become. Everyone is stricken by the "going viral" bug and the media fuels the fire. Trivial or not, it's still fun to laugh at them and make fun of them because we all know, they're just a bunch of folks who most likely don't contribute positively to this country. I just kind of shake my head, laugh, and go about my business. Just thought that this new "mugshot story" was interesting. Since, like sculptor said, they literally look like the rear end of a horse. LOL. It's quite shocking what people think is "hot" now days. Everybody wants to be a hipster....

Liven up a bit brother.

Comment

Naaahhhhh. It's all good. Let the stupid chicks slob all over them. When they get beaten, we can all laugh...
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6711 users online. 354 members and 6357 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X