300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great looking police horse

I think this was in NYC, a super nice looking horse, a real show stopper!

Great Looking Police Horse

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sculptor View Post

Yes that is a magnificent horse.

Speaking of mounted units my department has been experiencing a lack of respect from our k9 as witnessed by o.com's very own Langford PR.

Comment

I stand corrected, witnessed by two of O.Com's finest -Emma and Langford.
        Last edited by sanitizer; 11-02-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I think that pic gave Sully a boner.
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I just KNEW Sully would chime in.
              Attached Files
              SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Don’t worry Sully, I have your back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sculptor View Post

I believe it is New York City Parks Enforcement Patrol Mounted Auxiliary Unit.

say that 3 times fast....

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post

I stand corrected, witnessed by two of O.Com's finest -Emma and Langford.
                    Yeah great looking horse and I can appreciate Sully's rejection.... nonetheless I’d like to know what Emma and Langford were doing in the shrubbery.

Comment

another pic of the New York City Parks Enforcement Patrol Mounted Auxiliary Unit (whew!!!):

More here:

http://www.auxparksmtd.org/photos.html

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                        I believe it is New York City Parks Enforcement Patrol Mounted Auxiliary Unit.

say that 3 times fast....

I know for a fact it’s not my departments HMU. This is a heartrending photo of our HMU officer saying farewell to his faithful horse. The officer is being career developed and transferred to a deep undercover assignment, thus the blurring of his face to protect his identity.

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don’t worry Sully, I have your back.

Ya' mean Officer sani, ya' got'z da' Trig's 6...

Yeah great looking horse and I can appreciate Sully's rejection.... nonetheless I’d like to know what Emma and Langford were doing in the shrubbery.
                            Iz' havent'z been ejecTed, ejack-u-lated, rejected, subjected, or'z recycled..........Butts I doe's know'z what da' Det. Langford and Emma'z Peepl'z is a' do'in in da' bushes..

thus the blurring of his face to protect his identity.

Identity my big fat butt!!!! dat'z ma' mate Stevo, and he did done busted dat's poor hosses back!!!!!
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

For those concerned -

The original photo horse is Officer Monte, a percheron. He'd had his winter coat clipped to avoid soaking with sweat, causing the light/dark color patterns. He is now retired and living a grand life in New Jersey.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6229 users online. 349 members and 5880 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X