Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama took our jobs!

Comment

This 2-minute news video segment from May 2014 shows how ABC Team 10 News in San Diego drove the same route as the Marine, to examine whether it is easy to miss the U-turn back to USA.

http://www.10news.com/news/last-chan...ocate-05062014
      https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
        Ive learned to avoid bridges when down there.
        I simply don't go down there.....and never will.....

Comment

Originally posted by G_19 View Post
          I simply don't go down there.....and never will.....
          Brilliant in it's simplicity. Or within 50 miles of that **** hole called Mexico.
          When you are dead, you don't know you're dead. It is difficult only for the others around you.

It is the same when you are stupid.

Comment

It must be near the election day. Oh Heil The Messiah and the democrats for his release!

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
              This 2-minute news video segment from May 2014 shows how ABC Team 10 News in San Diego drove the same route as the Marine, to examine whether it is easy to miss the U-turn back to USA.

http://www.10news.com/news/last-chan...ocate-05062014
              Thanks for digging that up, Max....I just didn't have time to go find it. Excellent video!

Comment

Originally posted by eagleI View Post
                "Political capital"?? Obama traded 5 top terrorists for a person who they knew was a deserter/traitor. (Of course, they didn't tell us that. We thought he was a legit POW.) How was our country not able to get one of our own released from prison when we are opening our borders to thousands. Politics and election day is this coming Tuesday. What a co-inky-dink.
                Originally posted by jdthor View Post
                So we can get people out of North Korea with diplomacy and giving them crap we probably shouldnt, we trade terrorist for people from the Taliban who go back to fighting our soldiers,

Yet we say the President and Gov. shouldnt have went in and got this man back from a country that owes us billions of dollars in loans and has a open border all across their side of the river,combined with the human trafficking and drug cartels operating freely on their side.

Just Amazing some still defend both sides of the coin .This SHOULD have been the easiest one of all the people they could get back .

LIKE A PHONE CALL AWAY.

Yo uguys beat me to it, except I was going to add that we have millions of mexican nationals we could have sent them in exchange.

Comment

He had 3 guns. 1 rifle, 1 shotgun, and 1 pistol. That he disclosed when he reached the checkpoint.

Yeah, quite the gun running operation there folks. This man HAD to be working for La Eme.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                    He had 3 guns. 1 rifle, 1 shotgun, and 1 pistol. That he disclosed when he reached the checkpoint.

Yeah, quite the gun running operation there folks. This man HAD to be working for La Eme.

Shush,

He drove to the "nothing to declare lane" and not the "declare lane". It was only after he was stopped and they started searching the vehicle did he say he had guns. He was familiar with the location and knew what he was doing.

I may be wrong, but my cop instinct tells me otherwise.
                    Retired

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                      Thanks for digging that up, Max....I just didn't have time to go find it. Excellent video!
                      They warn about toll booths when driving on the turnpikes from Detroit to D.C. more than they warn about entering Mexico.

There should be MULTIPLE signs with flashing lights and speed bumps. They should make it IMPOSSIBLE to miss.
                      Originally posted by RSGSRT
                      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5385 users online. 306 members and 5079 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X