Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Sgt Tahmooressi Released from Mexican Prison

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Breaking News: Sgt Tahmooressi Released from Mexican Prison

    Sgt. Tahmooressi just released from Mexican prison. Thank God. Mexican guards broke his arm months ago and tortured him when he was first apprehended. Any competent president would've brought him home a long time ago.

  • #2
    Golf was wayyyy more important.......
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
      Sgt. Tahmooressi just released from Mexican prison. Thank God. Mexican guards broke his arm months ago and tortured him when he was first apprehended. Any competent president would've brought him home a long time ago.
      Why? He wasn't in the military and he broke a law of another country. His story from the start was fishy and I didn't believe him. He went to Mexico to sell some guns.

      Why is always blame the President?
      Retired

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Steve856

        Yeah, I agree.

        Just exactly how does one cross into Mexico by mistake?

        And while Obama could have pursued to have him released, how much political capital would have he had to burn?

        You gonna comment on this story without reading a *****ing thing? The Mexicans put a sign up while they were doing construction that was misleading.

        Even my puppy knows that.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Steve856

          Yeah, I agree.

          Just exactly how does one cross into Mexico by mistake?

          And while Obama could have pursued to have him released, how much political capital would have he had to burn?

          And thanks for showing your ignorance about a principle we military people hold near and dear. It's called, NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND.

          Jeeeze you have a lot to learn about the real world.

          You have GOT to be a Liberal.

          Comment


          • #6
            Do the research and read about the sign that was posted. The lot he was parked in when he walked over the border was poorly posted and the road was confusing. (He was not driving through the main TJ border entry.)

            A Reservist is in the military.

            "Political capital"?? Obama traded 5 top terrorists for a person who they knew was a deserter/traitor. (Of course, they didn't tell us that. We thought he was a legit POW.) How was our country not able to get one of our own released from prison when we are opening our borders to thousands. Politics and election day is this coming Tuesday. What a co-inky-dink.

            Comment


            • #7
              Secret Truths

              Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
              And thanks for showing your ignorance about a principle we military people hold near and dear. It's called, NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND.

              Jeeeze you have a lot to learn about the real world.

              You have GOT to be a Liberal.

              And a dumb one at that. wait a minute....



              Originally posted by eagleI View Post
              Do the research and read about the sign that was posted. The lot he was parked in when he walked over the border was poorly posted and the road was confusing. (He was not driving through the main TJ border entry.)

              A Reservist is in the military.

              "Political capital"?? Obama traded 5 top terrorists for a person who they knew was a deserter/traitor. (Of course, they didn't tell us that. We thought he was a legit POW.) How was our country not able to get one of our own released from prison when we are opening our borders to thousands. Politics and election day is this coming Tuesday. What a co-inky-dink.


              Yea, Only an American Reservist....and what about da' co-inky-dinky on that "Major" kill'in all those solders on base with that 92, yell'in and scream'in "Allah Akbar"!!!!!? Like that big eared baboon declared, "that was not terrorism"...Hell, he just went a little nuts"...

              "He wudda' been just like my son"
              Ya' can keep ya' docta"
              Kiss'in da' Saudi Kings ring...
              Added 3 Trillion $ in debt.
              Dumber than a stubbed toe..
              Took a stroll on the Galveston beach on Memorial day.
              Unload'in long guns to da' messican cartels..
              His Fat ***ed wife cramm'in collard green down da' throats in da' kiddies at sckrool..( while she eats fried chicken and chocolate covered bon-bon's)...
              He stick'in his big nose wid' that wart in da' go'in on's in Ferguson via. that jackass Eric "da' Dick" Holder...






              Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
              You gonna comment on this story without reading a *****ing thing? The Mexicans put a sign up while they were doing construction that was misleading.

              Even my puppy knows that.
              Yea, but Yaz' puppy has a teaspoon of brains!




              Originally posted by retired View Post
              Why? He wasn't in the military and he broke a law of another country. His story from the start was fishy and I didn't believe him. He went to Mexico to sell some guns. Why is always blame the President?




              HuH???????
              Originally posted by retired View Post
              Why is always blame the President?
              President always blame the why?

              Because "it's" an enemy of the state,Translation: He hates Infidels, he's a rag-headed Jihadist born in Indonesia!
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank




              Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm beginning to think that Sully types the way he does because if he wrote normally, the level of his genius would make our mere mortal minds explode.
                Originally posted by RSGSRT
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by eagleI View Post
                  Do the research and read about the sign that was posted. The lot he was parked in when he walked over the border was poorly posted and the road was confusing. (He was not driving through the main TJ border entry.)

                  A Reservist is in the military.

                  "Political capital"?? Obama traded 5 top terrorists for a person who they knew was a deserter/traitor. (Of course, they didn't tell us that. We thought he was a legit POW.) How was our country not able to get one of our own released from prison when we are opening our borders to thousands. Politics and election day is this coming Tuesday. What a co-inky-dink.
                  He had driven to Tijuana several times before and had in fact stayed at a hotel the day before and on the day he was arrested he had already been in Tijuana. He wasn't confused.
                  Retired

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    You gonna comment on this story without reading a *****ing thing? The Mexicans put a sign up while they were doing construction that was misleading.

                    Even my puppy knows that.
                    Emma, we have covered this before. The Mexican government does not erect signs on the U.S side of the border. The guy had been to TJ several times before.
                    Retired

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome home Sgt. Tahmooressi!
                      Auspuh Servis Beograd

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        So we can get people out of North Korea with diplomacy and giving them crap we probably shouldnt, we trade terrorist for people from the Taliban who go back to fighting our soldiers,

                        Yet we say the President and Gov. shouldnt have went in and got this man back from a country that owes us billions of dollars in loans and has a open border all across their side of the river,combined with the human trafficking and drug cartels operating freely on their side.

                        Just Amazing some still defend both sides of the coin .This SHOULD have been the easiest one of all the people they could get back .

                        LIKE A PHONE CALL AWAY.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by retired View Post
                          Emma, we have covered this before. The Mexican government does not erect signs on the U.S side of the border. The guy had been to TJ several times before.
                          Retired, I saw the sign many times. It was a small, temporary sign. I've read about the NUMEROUS journalists who got down there and saw the sign/drove the same route who agreed it caused the problem BEFORE THE MEXICANS CHANGED IT. You're basing your info on a LA Times article that was a hatchet job.

                          I won't have time before the election to spend hours countering the BS in that LA Times article but trust me, it was full of bull****.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ive learned to avoid bridges when down there.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                              Retired, I saw the sign many times. It was a small, temporary sign. I've read about the NUMEROUS journalists who got down there and saw the sign/drove the same route who agreed it caused the problem BEFORE THE MEXICANS CHANGED IT. You're basing your info on a LA Times article that was a hatchet job.

                              I won't have time before the election to spend hours countering the BS in that LA Times article but trust me, it was full of bull****.
                              Pray tell how the Mexican government changed a highway sign in California.: confused: Plus there is more than just one sign on the 5 and 805 warning motorists about the the last U.S. exit prior to the border.

                              It is very simple, the guy broke Mexican law. While I am certainly not a fan of Mexico and their justice system, this guy broke their law. I don’t support that, veteran or not. And I did work with the Mexican Police from TJ on a couple of occasions, so I am somewhat familiar with them as you are familiar with Iraq.

                              On the day of his arrest, he walked into Mexico, checked into Tijuana's Hotel Nelson, then checked out and walked back to the U.S. hours later. (This means that he left his three loaded guns and ammo sitting in his Ford F-150 truck in a San Ysidro parking lot for hours.) He then left the parking lot and drove straight to Mexico with the guns. And you don't think he was there to make a gun deal?

                              Tahmooressi was charged simply with "possession". That charge has nothing to do with whether it was his intent to bring the weapons into Mexico or not. He had parked at that same location at least 4 times, entered and left Mexico, and you contend that the Mexican government changed the highway sign and that he was unfamiliar with the highway?
                              Retired

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4383 users online. 265 members and 4118 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X