Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why you can't get hired with peanut butter in your history...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilyic View Post
    Yes, but other than that he enjoyed the company of a pit bull a little too much, I'm not sure where "peanut butter" comes into it. And I'm not really sure how it applies to that.

It's probably something that I'm overlooking, or a disconnect in the slang department- so I tried to think of what "PB"might be. Still pretty lost.
    Have you watched Dumb and Dumber 2 yet? Things will be clearer when you do.

Comment

Lemme guess, the guy's named Peter Pan and the dog is named Skippy?
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilyic View Post
        Yes, but other than that he enjoyed the company of a pit bull a little too much, I'm not sure where "peanut butter" comes into it. And I'm not really sure how it applies to that.

It's probably something that I'm overlooking, or a disconnect in the slang department- so I tried to think of what "PB"might be. Still pretty lost.
        The SECOND link. There are TWO links in the original post. The SECOND one is the Peanut Butter Thread. Look for the SECOND block of blue text.
        Originally posted by Michigan
        Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by SamRudolph View Post
          The SECOND link. There are TWO links in the original post. The SECOND one is the Peanut Butter Thread. Look for the SECOND block of blue text.
          Ah, quite right! I was on Tapatalk, which I haven't quite learned. Combine that with my usual dose of derp, and we have this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5020 users online. 316 members and 4704 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X