Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why you can't get hired with peanut butter in your history...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you can't get hired with peanut butter in your history...

... because that's just how it starts, man.

... and this is how it ends.

So if anyone was wondering what happened to Dirtreich, he was stopped by the dog's owner at gunpoint.

By way of background if you missed it: .
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Now that you mention it, who are you?

BTW - did anyone else notice that he was naked, but she was afraid he had a bomb? Where did she think he was hiding it??

Comment

Sounds like the dog was asking for it.
      Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
        Sounds like the dog was asking for it.
        Sure, a naked dog ...
        I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]12224[/ATTACH]

BTW - did anyone else notice that he was naked, but she was afraid he had a bomb? Where did she think he was hiding it??
          There's really no limit of things to be afraid of when you find someone who:

A. Had it occur to them to rape a pit bull.
          B. Concluded this was a good idea.
          C. Actually tried to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by SamRudolph View Post

Not just a pit bull. An aggressive rescue pit bull. That means it was so mean that it was going to be euthanized, and this lady rescued it -- but still had to keep it on a huge chain. And this guy decided that today was "their day" and he sees the death machine and decides its a good idea to put his willie in it.

Yeah, I would say there is a mental problem alright.

Comment

... because that's just how it starts, man.

... and this is how it ends.

So if anyone was wondering what happened to Dirtreich, he was stopped by the dog's owner at gunpoint.

By way of background if you missed it: .
              Only in Connecticut. SMH

Originally posted by JasperST
              "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
              It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

I think the dog drove him to it. Walking around the way she does.

Comment

And it was an ISIS plan!

Comment

I can't seem to find this via conventional means (read: Google), so I will risk looking stupid and ask. What means "peanut butter"?

Comment

It's a dog eat dog world out there...........
                      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilyic View Post
                        I can't seem to find this via conventional means (read: Google), so I will risk looking stupid and ask. What means "peanut butter"?
                        Read the thread in the second link of the original post- it will give you the background story.

Comment

Read the thread in the second link of the original post- it will give you the background story.
                          Yes, but other than that he enjoyed the company of a pit bull a little too much, I'm not sure where "peanut butter" comes into it. And I'm not really sure how it applies to that.

It's probably something that I'm overlooking, or a disconnect in the slang department- so I tried to think of what "PB"might be. Still pretty lost.

Comment

Yes, but other than that he enjoyed the company of a pit bull a little too much, I'm not sure where "peanut butter" comes into it. And I'm not really sure how it applies to that.

It's probably something that I'm overlooking, or a disconnect in the slang department- so I tried to think of what "PB"might be. Still pretty lost.
                            Put it this way, there are ways to give your dog peanut butter that don't involve adding your nuts into the mix.

Comment

You really don't wanna know, there are things you just can't "unsee" once you see them, or wash out of your brain, trust us on this!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2595 users online. 132 members and 2463 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X