Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys and gals enjoy playing video games?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys and gals enjoy playing video games?

The title says it all. Just out of curiosity, I was wondering how many officers enjoy playing video games in the varying (mostly small) amounts of down time we get.

I was actually surprised at the amount of people at my department of all different ages (rooks to vets) who enjoy games. I find it to be a stress reliever for me, and many of my military friends are the same way.

If so, what types and what platform(s) do you enjoy!?

I generally go for Bethesda games. I've recently been playing New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I've already played and beat Elder Scrolls 3, 4, and 5, and Fallout 3.

I need to catch up on Assassin's Creed. I also recently beat the Thief remake, which was disappointing.
    There once was a man who said: "Though,
    it seems that I know that I know,
    what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
    when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

Comment

Not really a game per sei but I've enjoyed the live 3D world of OpenSim for the last few years and running it on my own server once Linden Labs' "SecondLife" became way too expensive.
      I like the ability to build in real time, the live voice or text chat in-world, streaming media ability and creative tools, best part is it's all free

Comment

I guess it depends on what you mean by "video games."

I play a lot of Chuzzle and BeJeweled3, with some Mahjong and PolarBowler thrown in.

I would like to have Tetris, but even though I *could* get it on my cell phone, I can't find a Windows version for less than $7k.
        Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
        Among Texas' finest
        Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
        Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
        Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Goat Simulator 2014

It lets you goat. Let's be honest you all want to goat.

If anyone has a PS4 and plays Madden 15, NBA 2k15, or Destiny send me a PM with your PSN we can get a few games goin.
          Last edited by Miller11x; 10-30-2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I play Dragon Ball Z, Mortal Kombat, and Street fighter.

Comment

No.
              Life is too short, and I'm too busy.

Get off my yard!
              SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

I play many games on PS3... my PS3 online SN is HuggiesII.
                I like shooters, mainly.
                The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                that we are all that stands between
                the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I play FPS on PS3. I don't care how many times I play it, Army of Two never gets old. Except The Devil's Cartel. It sucked.

Comment

COD on PS3 until my second one has now had the drive crap out. Now it's all Destiny on PS4.
                    Obedience to Law is Liberty.

Comment

Originally posted by flhtbill View Post
                      COD on PS3 until my second one has now had the drive crap out. Now it's all Destiny on PS4.
                      We use our PS3 for everything - stream movies, netflix, games, internet - you name it. But my wife will not let me swap it out for a PS4 because it still works.

So is it wrong of me to intentionally "forget" to turn it off every time we have lightening storms????

Comment

Tell her the PS4 is faster and has better graphics, movies look better on Netflix, etc.
                        Obedience to Law is Liberty.

Comment

I want XBOX 1 and Ps4... unfortunately I am poor... I normally play Dragon Age and Mass Effect series on Ps3
                          Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                          Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Don't you have to pay to play online on PS4? I use my PS3 for games and for watching Netflix... but I can play online for free on PSN with PS3. Won't shell out $400 and still have to pay to play online, like Xbox.
                            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                            that we are all that stands between
                            the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Xbone here... be playing CoD Advanced Warfare next week. Mostly play FPS games.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6247 users online. 374 members and 5873 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X