Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspicious Activity I-64 VA... anyone from there?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspicious Activity I-64 VA... anyone from there?

Ok so is there any LEO's brothers who live in the Louisa, Virginia area who knows anything about these trucks in this convoy? Strange at how many different companies "They" recruited for this activity. What on earth was going on and who hired them?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10101148711445187

Homeland Security must be setting up another Relocation Camp
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

FEMA Death Camps?
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

It is obviously the Illuminati transporting items to the Bohemian Grove for use in witchcraft. You should have seen it right away.
        Retired

Comment

Don't worry, not an issue UNLESS they're Piggly Wiggly trucks. THEN there is something to be suspicious about...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

So guessing no one has a clue then...

Comment

"An event designed to raise awareness, and money, for the Special Olympics."

Ummm, is it just me? I think if you want to design something to raise awareness about something, you need to let people know what you are doing. Otherwise - people just think they are setting up eboler quarantine huts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                "An event designed to raise awareness, and money, for the Special Olympics."

Ummm, is it just me? I think if you want to design something to raise awareness about something, you need to let people know what you are doing. Otherwise - people just think they are setting up eboler quarantine huts.
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                Of course that's what they're doing! Code name "Special Olympics."

Comment

I thought maybe it had somethin' ta do with one of them Kar-dashien gals...nneed a couple or three of them trucks just to move that Kim gals' butt

Comment

"In 2013, over $20,000 was raised with 49 trucks participating in Virginia's nearly 50-mile round-trip convoy along Interstate 95 from Caroline County to Henrico County."

Really? They probably burnt more then that in fuel... seems like all these companies could have just donated cash with some type of fund raising awareness event. Not only did they burn fuel, but how much did it cost tax payers for all the LEO it needed to assist and of course, aggravation to motorist? Seems like there is a better way to raise money for SO IMHO..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3001 users online. 160 members and 2841 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X