Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch ISIS Take Baghdad Airport While Administration Claims Have Things Under Control

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch ISIS Take Baghdad Airport While Administration Claims Have Things Under Control

I expect ISIS to take what we used to affectionately call BIAP (Baghdad Airport), which would represent a major blow as an escape route from Baghdad.

The Administration keeps saying there's no way ISIS will take Baghdad. I expect them to first take BIAP, and then make a major attack on the Green Zone.

If those two things happen, Baghdad will fall. And it will bring back memories of Saigon.

All the while we have John Kerry standing in front of cameras with a photo of Baghdad behind him saying, "There are no isis fighters in Baghdad. "
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

With the November elections on the horizon they'll be putting the best happy face on it that they can.

Comment

Remember this guy?

bob.jpg
        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Yeah, that was kind of the jist of my post...

Comment

I read somewhere that the Baghdad airport used to have a special feature, at the main entrance to the building: the words "DEATH TO AMERICA" were permanently laid into the concrete (English or Arabic?), so that everyone who entered the building would step on and over those words. Anybody know if that is true? This was supposedly ordered by Saddam Hussein.
            https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Now isis has FIGHTER JETS and are flying them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0I60TM20141017
                (Reuters) - Iraqi pilots who have joined Islamic State in Syria are training members of the group to fly in three captured fighter jets, a group monitoring the war said on Friday, saying it was the first time the militant group had taken to the air.

The group, which has seized swathes of land in Syria and Iraq, has been flying the planes over the captured al-Jarrah military airport east of Aleppo, said Rami Abdulrahman, who runs the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Reuters was not immediately able to verify the report and U.S. Central Command said it was not aware of Islamic State flying jets in Syria.

U.S-led forces are bombing Islamic State bases in Syria and Iraq. The group has regularly used weaponry captured from the Syrian and Iraqi armies and has overrun several military bases but, if the report is confirmed, this would be the first time it has been able to pilot warplanes........

Seriously?!?! W.......T......F!
                Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Although I'm confident our pilots could blast them out of the sky, passenger jets are going to be easy prey.

Comment

Yep, and not to mention any target not protected by a well-established air defense system.....uhm, how many high-rise buildings are in Baghdad, anyway? (9/11 style ya know). Makes me wonder if a jet loaded with bombs will be as effective at taking down a high-rise like a jet loaded with fuel? A plane loaded with bombs worked wonders on naval ships in WWII so I bet they would make a mess of a building.
                    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                      This has reached the tipping scale. There is no way to un-clusterf*** this now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3834 users online. 222 members and 3612 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X