300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threatening Neighbor Story + Self Defense

I was outside on my porch when I saw my neighbor walking over.

He opened my gated fence, and walked threw my yard up to where I was at.

He was looking for someone. He asked if a girl named Jessie was here.

I said she is not here (obviously because she does not live here).

I then turned my back to him and walked inside my house.

Just as I was about to close my door, he was now to where the door and inside was.

He looked inside the residence, then threatens to kick my *** if I was lying, then leaves.
    Last edited by ThinkRusty87; 10-09-2014, 06:12 PM.

Originally posted by ThinkRusty87 View Post

Just as I was about to close my door, he was now to where the door and inside was.

He looked inside the residence, then threatens to kick my *** if I was lying, then leaves.
    Hell, I would have thrown Jessie under the bus right then.
    Retired

Comment

Your neighbor "threw your yard up"? What, was he eating your grass?
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Apparently the person who I was describing was the roommate who used to live here's brother. Jessie is his fiancé / baby momma. He was looking for her, thinking she was here. He has multiple encounters with the police and has been to jail and prison multiple times for different reasons. I will keep you posted if he comes back.
        Last edited by ThinkRusty87; 10-09-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Still using the wrong "through". Threw means to propel through the air. Through means from beginning to end or from in to out or out to in or finished.

Comment

Well how big was he? How much has he had to drink? Do you think you can take him? Where was Jessie?

Comment

Get him trespassed off of your property. Make sure your armed in your house.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                Wow! Just wow!

Look, if a neighbor that you know walks up to you with a request to look for his lost daughter, or some other girl, wouldn't it be normal to say something like "Oh, my G_d, what happened? What was she wearing? Can I help you find her? " instead of simply dismissing him rudely with "she is not here". Just exactly how are you helping your neighbor that way?

And why did you turn your back on him? And why would you close the door? On your neighbor? Do you not think that your behavior is incredibly rude? Normally, if a neighbor has a problem, that you should invite your neighbor in, offer him coffee or beer, and see how you can help him.

I am sorry, but your behavior seems to have crossed many rules of good manners.

And why would your neighbor threaten you? And why would your neighbor think that you are being dishonest? I'd be very offended if my neighbor would think that I was lying to him.
                I wouldn't care about any of that crap.............................he has no business coming onto my property unless he was invited

SCREW manners------------------------the neighbor acted like a A S S and would have been told to get the ***** off my property or I was calling the cops to have him removed.

OP............................DON"T take advice from Steve.........................he doesn't have a clue how people live outside of a computer forum
                Last edited by Iowa #1603; 10-10-2014, 07:25 PM.
                My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Personally the door wouldnt have been the only thing that hit him in the A S S on the way out .

Comment

Wow! Just wow!

Look, if a neighbor that you know walks up to you with a request to look for his lost daughter, or some other girl, wouldn't it be normal to say something like "Oh, my G_d, what happened? What was she wearing? Can I help you find her? " instead of simply dismissing him rudely with "she is not here". Just exactly how are you helping your neighbor that way?

And why did you turn your back on him? And why would you close the door? On your neighbor? Do you not think that your behavior is incredibly rude? Normally, if a neighbor has a problem, that you should invite your neighbor in, offer him coffee or beer, and see how you can help him.

And why would your neighbor threaten you? And why would your neighbor think that you are being dishonest? I'd be very offended if my neighbor would think that I was lying to him.
                    I want to know exactly where you found a magical unicorn to constantly fart rainbows on you. Because you are not living in this world for sure.

As detailed by the OPS other post (placed well before yours) he already knows the guy is a career criminal and there is obvious hostilities among the "other" parties.

Just because someone is somehow able to sleep in a neighboring home, does not make him Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Apparently the person who I was describing was the roommate who used to live here's brother. Jessie is his fiancé / baby momma. He was looking for her, thinking she was here. He has multiple encounters with the police and has been to jail and prison multiple times for different reasons. I will keep you posted if he comes back.
                      Just give up Jessie.
                      Last edited by retired; 10-10-2014, 01:05 PM.
                      Retired

Comment

We really don't need to know.

Comment

Where's the popcorn?
                          Originally posted by JasperST
                          "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                          It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Wow! Just wow!

You have got to be the most naïve person in the entire world. How you've managed to live this long is amazing to me.

Steve is the perfect example of WHY we need cops in this world.
                            Originally posted by RSGSRT
                            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                              Steve is the perfect example of WHY we need cops in this world.
                              Actually he is the reason we know God looks out for fools
                              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4043 users online. 263 members and 3780 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X