Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunnersmate323
    replied
    there is some parking near clark and diversity thats only 25 bucks a night safe and secure good part of town, its by the days inn and a theater and big nice gym, at that rate you could park and take a cab back to your hotel. well its for 24 hrs so you check in at 2ish i assume, so you only pay the 25 bucks plus how many hrs you are there the next day usually out before 12 we always park there.
    Last edited by Gunnersmate323; 09-29-2014, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AlexSpets
    replied
    Originally posted by rwandrie View Post
    I will be visiting Chicago from Oct 12th to the 14th. Im staying at the Warwick Allerton hotel for 2 nights. Of course, after we have the rooms all booked and everything all planned, I thought about parking. The parking offered by the hotel is $60.00 per night!!! Its apparently located next to the hotel and is operated by Park1.

This may be a long shot, but is there anybody from the area that knows of a better aka cheaper place to park? Perhaps a place that is LEO friendly?

welcome to Chicago. Good luck finding parking that is friendly to anyone my friend. All I can say is don't try to cheat the parking system. You will lose, they will tow your car lol.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by rwandrie View Post
    I will be visiting Chicago from Oct 12th to the 14th. Im staying at the Warwick Allerton hotel for 2 nights. Of course, after we have the rooms all booked and everything all planned, I thought about parking. The parking offered by the hotel is $60.00 per night!!! Its apparently located next to the hotel and is operated by Park1.

This may be a long shot, but is there anybody from the area that knows of a better aka cheaper place to park? Perhaps a place that is LEO friendly?

Thanks!
    Parking is EXTREMELY expensive in Chicago. I think the cheapest I've seen it is around $15-$20 near the train station but I think that was short-term parking. But do you want to pay for a cab or walk all the way to your car?

Leave a comment:

• rwandrie
    started a topic Visiting Chicago

Visiting Chicago

Thanks!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6297 users online. 345 members and 5952 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X