X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by Langford PR View Post

Sire Detective Langford'z and all other concerned...

notice in da' da' upper right corner from da' article?????

In my computa' mind, I see da' dead head of da' 101 victim in da' claws of that big eared sand snake...

Leave a comment:

• Langford PR
    replied
    Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
    A fundamentalist Muslim wants to behead you.
    A moderate Muslim wants a fundamentalist Muslim to behead you.
    Ouch! lol

Speaking at Kanal D TV’s Arena program, PM Erdoğan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West to describe AKP and said, ‘These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”

Source: Milliyet, Turkey, August 21, 2007
    I'll take Muslims at their word.....its our leaders who don't. Political correctness will be the last rusty nail in the coffin of this nation as it is buried in the ash heap of history.

al Bahgdadi's own resume......

https://archive.org/stream/TheBiogra...hdadi_djvu.txt
    The biography of Sheikh Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi
    Amir of the Islamic State in Iraq and Al-Sham

Name: Abu Dua, Ibrahim bin Awad bin Ibrahim Al-Badri Al-Radawi Al-Husseini Al-
    Samarra'i. He is descendant from the tribes of Al-Sada Al-Asharaf Al-Badriyin (Al-
    Bu'Badri) Al-Radawiya Al-Husayniyya Al-Hasimiyyah Al-Qurayshiya Al-Nizariya Al-
    Adnaniya.

Marital status: Married

He is a former teacher and educator and a well known preacher, and a graduate from the
    Islamic University in Baghdad and he studied in it the academic levels (Bachelor,
    Masters and PhD) he was known as a preacher and erudite in Islamic culture, and Sharia
    knowledge and Fiqh,
    and an expert in the sciences of history and noble lineage, and he
    has a wide relations and clear impact on the members of his tribe in Diyala and Samarra

until they declared on a fully voluntary and total certainty their Baya'a to the Islamic
    State of Iraq and its first Amir (Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi Al-Qurayshi) when they gave
    Baya'a to the Amir and the State in the beginning of its establishment and appearance on
    the Jihadi arena in Iraq in the official deceleration in the last ten days of the month of
    Ramadan 2006. It is known that Dr. Ibrahim Awad is from the most prominent figures of
    Al-Salafiya Al-Jihadiya and one of its most famous theorists in Diyala and in the city of
    Samarra in the mosque of Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal rahimahullah. He is a man from a
    religious family. His brothers and uncles include preachers and professors of Arabic
    language, rhetoric and logic. Their Aqeeda is Salafiya. His father sheikh Awad is from
    the elders of Al-Bu'Badri tribe, he loves the religion, and from the callers to decency and
    virtue and from the supporters of promoting of virtue and preventing of vice, and his
    grandfather Haj Ibrahim Ali Al-Badri is a man known of his persistency on
    congregational prayer, and being good to his kin, and keenness to the needs of the modest
    families, and Haj Ibrahim died a few years ago in the post occupation era after he lived
    long in this Dunya in obedience and being good to his kin and good deeds, and Allah
    with His grace and favor prolonged the life of late Haj until he almost reached 95 years
    old. The absence of an audio or video recording for Dr. Abu Dua isn't because of his lack
    of rhetoric or weak language or something like that, this is not true because the man is
    has an eloquent speech and strong language, and has an obvious acumen and smartness
    so he combined between two characteristics of the former Amirs of the State when he
    combined the calmness and leisureliness of Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi and his high security
    sense, and took much of the cleverness and courage of Abu Ayub Al-Masri.

The security and military experience of Dr. Abu Dua increased by practice in the past
    eight and half years of fighting and attack and retreat. He incited on fighting and he
    himself fought then he was captured and released, he engaged in many battles, and
    established Jamaats and participated in establishing others and supported it then he joined
    Majlis Shura Al-Mujahidin and the Islamic State of Iraq as a member of the Majlis Al-
    Shura, until he became in the official declaration of the State in 16 May 2010 as Amir of
    the Islamic State of Iraq, and he didn't reach that status except by passing through several
    stages until he was worthy for that post.

In the beginning he worked with several of his companions in establishing Jamaat Jaish
    Ahli Sunnah wa Al-Jamaah that was active in particular in the provinces of Diyala,
    Samarra and Baghdad, and head the Sharia Committee of the Jamaat, this Jamaat later it
    gave Baya'a and joined Majlis Shura Al-Mujahidin one week after it was declared, and
    then Dr. Abu Dua joined the Sharia Committees of the Majlis and he became a member
    of the Majlis Al-Shura, and after the declaration Islamic State of Iraq he became the
    General Supervisor of the Sharia Committees of the Wilayahs and a member of the
    Majlis Al-Shura of the Islamic State of Iraq also he has an obvious and influential role in
    the Baya'a of some of the tribes of Samarra to Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi, and he
    participated in the Baya'a of his tribe and its youth to the State, and as years passed it was
    logical that Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi Al-Husseini Al-Qurayshi (Hamid Al-Zawi) to
    succeed him, and there is no doubt in that because "Abu Mahmud" had a high security
    sense, and he had his calculations and he expected all possibilities and recommended that
    Dr. Abu Dua be his successor.

This biography has been collected to support and do justice to Amir Al-Baghdadi, whom
    they criticized with sharp tongues, and forgot his ardor, determination and support for the
    people of Syria with money and soul despite of the hardships, and send a copy to those
    who do not know the people of jihad and their favor and significance.

So won't the people of theories who sit at home restrain their tongues from criticizing the
    men of jihad???!!!

I find it precious how two non-erudite idiot 'christians' like O and Ca-moron want to lecture me and the world on who is and who is not knowledgeable and erudite on the topic of islam.

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    I keep not wanting to go there, bud. I also hate the debate about whether there really ARE such things as moderate Muslims. I have many Muslim friends, but make no mistake friends, we're in a Holy War, and the questions have to be answered.

Any one see what happened in Australia?
    A fundamentalist Muslim wants to behead you.
    A moderate Muslim wants a fundamentalist Muslim to behead you.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    â™” Iranian chess masters â™”

• Iran
    • Formed: Mar 18, 2013
    • this group is just for Iranian players!please do not join if you are not Iranian!

Dirty bastard'z!!!! I tain't gunna' join dem' thAr' two legged sh1T stick'z, butt'z dat's don"tz mean I cain't bring em ta' dar' knees fer' a cozy BJ on da' 64 square battle,

kill'in field....

Iran I start, Pakistan da' puke land I go'z, get rid of dem' all I declare!...

The Admiral AKA "KingSullian" better bounce his FIDE and ELO score a bit higher, or he might turn to allahu akbar shish kabobs, with one small space debris infidel weenie skewered!.

Awww shut up'z ya' flea bitt'in "wanna be" Knight'z...

Leave a comment:

• Max K
    replied
    I keep not wanting to go there, bud. I also hate the debate about whether there really ARE such things as moderate Muslims. I have many Muslim friends, but make no mistake friends, we're in a Holy War, and the questions have to be answered.

EmmaPeel, you know more than I do. But perhaps you will agree with some of some of what I say about Islam. Conveniently, I don't have a government job, so I am free to say what I actually believe: the radical-Muslim-or-moderate-Muslim dichotomy was invented by Western liberals, because they needed a way to explain away the ridiculous amount of barbarism and backwardness that follows Islam wherever it goes: Western liberals are invested in the false teaching of multiculturalism, which teaches that all cultures and religions are equal, or equally valid, or at the VERY least equally respectable, and produce equal outcomes (and if not, it's because of white racism).

The kind of liberals I'm talking about are the ones who casually say that "all religions are basically the same", and pat themselves on the back for having spoken such wisdom.

The truth is that Islam is UTTERLY FOREIGN to Western civilization. There is no such thing as radical Islam or moderate Islam. Such ideas are totally un-Islamic (and very Western).

I suppose you could argue that there is such a thing as a "moderate Muslim". But that would not be what it sounds like to our Western ears: it would be a Muslim who does not take the commands of Allah seriously. For example, a Westernized Muslim, who believes that Islam is compatible with our constitution, or with democracy, or with other man-made laws: such a Muslim would be EXECUTED by ISIS (with good cause) on the grounds of one or more of the following: apostasy, hypocrisy, heresy, blasphemy against Allah and general mischief-making in the land.

Anybody want a moderate pilot flying the plane? That would be one who picks and chooses which aviation rules he follows (and discards many of them). Anybody want a MODERATE SURGEON operating on them? That would be one who doesn't bother too much with medical rules and requirements.

I heard about the Muslim who beheaded a woman in Oklahoma, but what happened in Australia?

Leave a comment:

• M1garand
    replied
    That was just another work place violence.

Leave a comment:

• Langford PR
    replied

Have you seen what happened in OK?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/brea...-stoning-women

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by asullivan View Post
    http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=96479668

Ragheaded sand snakes take dis' here lil gamey thiNgy seriously,,, I mean real serious...I aim ta' beat 'dem all wid' ma' compUta' like machiny brainy thingy tied behind my back...

Ya' can even float over dar' flagy ta' see where said animal 'tis from

Behold and spy da' Admirals sword swings on this centrifugal spinn'in scum bag...

RIP Toby..
    Yep, ISIS excels at the Cyber aspect. We need you, Sully! They can hack anything. And they do.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Lick em'z were it hurt'z..

....Toby knows what's coming.

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=96479668

Ragheaded sand snakes take dis' here lil gamey thiNgy seriously,,, I mean real serious...I aim ta' beat 'dem all wid' ma' compUta' like machiny brainy thingy tied behind my back...

Ya' can even float over dar' flagy ta' see where said animal 'tis from

Behold!!!!! and spy da' Admirals sword swings on this centrifugal spinn'in scum bag...

RIP Toby..
    Last edited by asullivan; 09-27-2014, 01:13 AM. Reason: secret Combat in 64 dimeNtiOn'z

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
    Send Congress for a start. They know better than anyone (according to them).
    LOL, you have those fantasies too, SFC???? LOL

Leave a comment:

• So Fla Cop
    replied
    This bears emphasis. We WILL need troops on the ground. I'll volunteer just like last time....
    Send Congress for a start. They know better than anyone (according to them).

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Bombs make holes in in the ground.....but they can't hold it. This is miserable smoke and mirrors.....a joke with no punch line.

....Toby knows what's coming.
    This bears emphasis. We WILL need troops on the ground. I'll volunteer just like last time....

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Shush View Post
    I dunno - I think everyone is more tolerant of ragheads than ruskies. We are the Red Dawn generation, after all. With that Russian company now owning the PBR label, us rednecks everywhere are pretty ticked and would resist their aggression heavily.
    Right on, right on, Shushie.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by asullivan View Post
    I do believe no campaign has ever been won by conventional airstrikes alone...Preeease correct da' Admiral if said Admiral is wrong..

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
    I have no doubt Putin is happy about it. The more "war" we do in other countries, the less likely we will have the taste to get involved against Russia's aggressions.
    Roger, NYCDep. Great strategic comment.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3416 users online. 185 members and 3231 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X