Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Operations in Syria Have Officially Begun

Bombing of ISIS in Syria has officially begun in last hour. 2100 EST

There's fear ISIS is moving into Jordan.

Comment

Was more than suprised to see that we have conducted air strikes in SEVEN different countries since September 11.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I have no doubt Putin is happy about it. The more "war" we do in other countries, the less likely we will have the taste to get involved against Russia's aggressions.
        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

I do believe no campaign has ever been won by conventional airstrikes alone...Preeease correct da' Admiral if said Admiral is wrong..
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Kosovo?

Clinton almost sent them in but didn't have to.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
              I have no doubt Putin is happy about it. The more "war" we do in other countries, the less likely we will have the taste to get involved against Russia's aggressions.
              I dunno - I think everyone is more tolerant of ragheads than ruskies. We are the Red Dawn generation, after all. With that Russian company now owning the PBR label, us rednecks everywhere are pretty ticked and would resist their aggression heavily.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                I do believe no campaign has ever been won by conventional airstrikes alone...Preeease correct da' Admiral if said Admiral is wrong..
                Bombs make holes in in the ground.....but they can't hold it. This is miserable smoke and mirrors.....a joke with no punch line.

....Toby knows what's coming.
                Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
                  Roger, NYCDep. Great strategic comment.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

I keep not wanting to go there, bud. I also hate the debate about whether there really ARE such things as moderate Muslims. I have many Muslim friends, but make no mistake friends, we're in a Holy War, and the questions have to be answered.

Any one see what happened in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                      I dunno - I think everyone is more tolerant of ragheads than ruskies. We are the Red Dawn generation, after all. With that Russian company now owning the PBR label, us rednecks everywhere are pretty ticked and would resist their aggression heavily.
                      Right on, right on, Shushie.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                        Bombs make holes in in the ground.....but they can't hold it. This is miserable smoke and mirrors.....a joke with no punch line.

This bears emphasis. We WILL need troops on the ground. I'll volunteer just like last time....

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                          This bears emphasis. We WILL need troops on the ground. I'll volunteer just like last time....
                          Send Congress for a start. They know better than anyone (according to them).
                          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                            Send Congress for a start. They know better than anyone (according to them).
                            LOL, you have those fantasies too, SFC???? LOL

Comment

Lick em'z were it hurt'z..

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=96479668

Ragheaded sand snakes take dis' here lil gamey thiNgy seriously,,, I mean real serious...I aim ta' beat 'dem all wid' ma' compUta' like machiny brainy thingy tied behind my back...

Ya' can even float over dar' flagy ta' see where said animal 'tis from

Behold!!!!! and spy da' Admirals sword swings on this centrifugal spinn'in scum bag...

RIP Toby..
                              Last edited by asullivan; 09-27-2014, 01:13 AM. Reason: secret Combat in 64 dimeNtiOn'z
                              Originally posted by mookster
                              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                              Originally posted by CityCopDC
                              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3203 users online. 167 members and 3036 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X