300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Policing

Lately, this is the type of thing I've been up against when trying to help people. Tried to give an extremely intoxicated lady a ride home last night.. 2 bystanders started video recording me, and the lady refused to give me her address because I hadn't Mirandized her.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Stupidity has always invested a lot of stock in the gene pool and we're reaping the dividends.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

That would have made me laugh, if only it hadn't seemed so familiar.

Comment

So did you end up just taking her to jail instead? Cause that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
          Why would it be awesome to take a drunk to jail?
          Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
            I'm not saying I'm above taking someone to jail for that. However, it was 15 minutes before I was supposed to get off...

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
              Why would it be awesome to take a drunk to jail?
              I used to arrest one pretty regularly who would sing Foo Fighters at the top of his lungs in my backseat. He was pretty cool. Sadly he fell to his death off the rafters of the bridge where he slept.

Comment

Originally posted by allen_gamble View Post

Lately, this is the type of thing I've been up against when trying to help people. Tried to give an extremely intoxicated lady a ride home last night.. 2 bystanders started video recording me, and the lady refused to give me her address because I hadn't Mirandized her.

No good deed goes unpunished.
                I work in a town with a large university, this pretty much describes 90% of their students.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4055 users online. 223 members and 3832 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X